MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Saturday 4 July 2015

HANDBAG CARD FOR BUTTERFLY CHALLENGE

Hi and welcome to all my very talented friends, and visitors.
I would like to welcome my newest follower,
and thank you so much for following me.
I do hope to see you as often as you can manage 
to visit.

Today I have another wonderful downloaded
card from the Pink Gem Website.
Now it was my daughters Birthday on Wednesday,
and she loves her handbags.
So after seeing this on their website I just had to
buy it.



As I said this was a a download from the Pink
Gem Website, and all you have to do is print it
off and construct it.
I put a few little tweaks of mine such as the stamens for the butterflies antenna, and the gems
for the bodies.
I also printed the main body of the bag twice,
and photo glued them together so the inside was
as nice as the outside.
Then I used a Promarker round the edges to 
colour the white part.

Thank you for your visit, and time.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.

I would like to enter this into the following
challenges. 
http://butterflyspotchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2015/07/34-butterflies-g-is-for-gems.html 

29 comments:

Christine Harrop said...

This is lovely Jenny and your handbag-loving daughter is going to love it! Love and hugs Christine xx

JJ said...

Beautiful Jenny, I am sure your daughter will adore this card.

Love & hugs

Jacquie J xxx
http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

Sarah said...

Wow Jenny this is brilliant and congrats on your top 3 at AGOAC too, spooky!! xx

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Jenny. How beautiful is this. Gorgeous colours and papers, so very delicate and I just adore those fantastic butterflies. PERFECT.
Hope that you are ok. Enjoy your weekend and happy crafting.
Lots of love, Sandra xxx

aussie aNNie said...

Brilliant card, they sure have some great goodies over at pink gems.xxx{aNNie My Personal Blog}

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A beautiful handbag card Jenny, I'm sure your daughter was thrilled to receive it.
Lorraine

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Jenny, Wowwwwwwww !!! this is absolutely gorgeous, I bet your Daughter was thrilled to bits.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Patricia said...

Absolutely brilliant, love, love, love, it
Patricia x

cuilliesocks said...

Hello Jenny, this is so pretty, I love the handbag design, and your colours are gorgeous, hugs Kate x

Mrs A. said...

I love handbags too and I adore this one Jenny. Love the dreamy colours and how you have finished the inside of the card to your usual standard. Thankyou for fluttering by #34 Hugs Mrs A.

Hazel said...

Brilliant Jenny,she will love it. Hazel x

pam said...

Fabulous handbag card Jenny, bet your Daughter loved this.
Pam x

Jo said...

This is gorgeous Jenny, love the little extras you've added.....bet your daughter loved it & hope she had a lovely birthday!
hugs Jo x

Jean said...

Beautiful handbag card Jenny, I imagine your daughter was thrilled with it.
Jean x

Kathleen said...

This is fabulous Jenny, the best handbag card I have ever seen, love everything about it, well, just not quite everything, know what I mean, nudge, nudge, wink, wink.

Kath x

MaryH said...

What a beautiful & really special treat for your DD's birthday with her favorite things on it. Really love the extra details you've added - the antenna and jeweled bodies added some lovely dimension. Only a Sweet Mom would have made the inside just as pretty as the outside, (also made it more stablized I should think)..but then you ALWAYS make the interiors gorgeous. TFS & hope your DD had a wonderful happy day. Hugs

Sue said...

What a stunning card my lovely fairy godmother it's really beautiful! Paul is home now so while the house is peaceful and the two 'boys' are sleeping I'm trying to get some commenting done LOL take care and lots of love from the J household..hugglesssssssssssss Sue xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Carol L said...

This is such an amazing and incredible gift in the way of a card! Your DD will absolutely love this one! I can't imagine putting something like this together, but you've done it beautifully!!

Gerrie's kaarten said...

Prachtig tasje heb gemaakt Jenny.Mooie kleuren
Fijne zondag
Groetjes gerrie

Planetsusie said...

Oooh matey - this is seriously gorgeous! I'm certain that your daughter just loved this. As for your little 'tweaks' - pure genious! This really is beautiful.

Big hugs to you and thank you so much for your comments on my blog - I'm glad to be losing all this weight but the DD's aren't the same!

Love Sue Pxxx

Marie-Louise said...

Really gorgeous Jenny.

Pamellia said...

Oh my gosh Jenny, what an amazing design! The purse shape is so unique, I just love your creative brain!! The flowers and butterflies are stunning, love the touches of glitter! LOVE! hugs :)

Carole Z said...

This is gorgeous Jenny, bet your daughter was thrilled! Hugs Carole Z X

karenlotty said...

Pretty colours, pretty card I bet she loved it

Erika said...

Hi Jenny I'm sure your daughter loved this card, a perfect girlie card, who doesn't like a handbag?
Great idea for the butterfly antenna, not thought of that before, love it.

Happy crafting, hugs Erika. x

Jacee said...

Fabulous Jenny, she's gonna' love it!!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

scrappymo! said...

This card is wonderful!Q Love the idea of the handbag...I can see why you had to have it!

Great job on decorating the handbag...it looks so pretty!

scrappymo! said...

This card is wonderful!Q Love the idea of the handbag...I can see why you had to have it!

Great job on decorating the handbag...it looks so pretty!

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Jenny
Fabulous handbag card.A girl after my own heart so this would be perfect.
Best wishes.
Ang x