MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Monday 25 June 2018

RUDOLF DAYS CHALLENGE JUNE 2018......DT CARD


Hi, and welcome to all my very talented, and craft loving friends.

Also a welcome to anyone who just pops by to look at my work.

Sorry I haven't managed to visit this last couple of days after the mammoth task of the photo taking, and posting of my memory album I have been having trouble with the top of my spine, and this affects my right hand, and using my mouse.
I have tried to use my left, but I just can't seem to do that.

Well it's the 25th of the month, and time for the Rudolf Days Challenge over at Scrappymo's blog HERE
This month it's my turn for the DT card.
The challenge runs from the 25th of the month to the end of the month.
ONE ENTRY PER PERSON.
As always it's anything goes as long as it's Christmas.
Maureen offers a lovely prize to the winner too, and it all adds to your cards made for Christmas which is a good thing of course.
So onto my DT card which was a quickie this month because of my commitment to the Memory Album.

  
This is a 6"x6" size card.
The glitter card came from the pound shop, and the Christmas hats from The Works, the stamped sentiments were from a some stamps I bought from The Works quite a few years ago, and they were £1 for 9 stamps, and they are brilliant to use too. 
What a bargain.
The stamps were stamped with memento Lady Bug ink.  

As always thank you so much for your visit and precious time.
Lots of crafty love. JENNY.  

24 comments:

Wendy L said...

It is a super card Jenny, really sweet and a bargain for the stamps, xxxx

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Jenny, Oh you poor thing !! I can completely empathise, I hope you are feeling a little better now.
Your card is gorgeous, I love the effect of the postage stamp for the 25th too, and what bargains you have had here haha.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Chris said...

Hope you're feeling a lot better now Jenny, you obviously overdid it! Those were excellent photos though!.
Sweet card today, love the little stamps.
Chris
x

meg said...

Hope you are feeling easier Jenny, love this card the dinky sentiments and stamps are fabulous

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A super festive card using these fun stamps Jenny. Hope you're feeling a bit better now.
Lorraine

Lisa said...

This is so gorgeous, Jenny!! The sparkle is amazing!! I love the adorable hats and the stamps you used!! I hope you are feeling much better. Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Jackie T said...

Hi Jenny this is a stunning Christmas card. You certainly got a bargain with those stamps. I do hope you start to feel better soon. Take care. Hugs Jackie

cuilliesocks said...

This is just lovely Jenny, less work than your previous one lol, love all the little images and your design, Kate x

MaryH said...

Lots of adorable details on this shimmery & sparkling card. Love that felt hat with the glitter of the green holly and the red pearl berries. I'm happy to see that sometimes you do 'quick' cards, as normally you have such intricately designed cards. This is equally lovely and shows you're great with either style. Good luck working on the album. It's a labor of love and will become a treasured heirloom, I'm certain. TFS & have a super week. Hugs

Kathleen said...

Some fabulous images Jenny, love the silver glitter and the red and white colours really stand out against it.

Kath x

Craftyhugs said...

Beautiful chrismassy card Jenny. I just love Christmas it's just a shame I don't have finances to go with it lol. So sorry you're still suffering. Hope it eases for you a little xx

Brenda said...

I can't use a mouse left handed either and I'm left handed. They just don't make a mouse to be used left handed. lol I hope the top of your spine is better soon Jenny. Your card is adorable! I love those cute little stamps and those hats. Too cute! I love that you can get glitter paper from the pound shop, I am loving that you have a pound shop. lol Hugs, Brenda

scrappymo! said...

That Memento Lady Bug ink sure looks good here. i need to remember to use some colours as I forget I have a stack of them!
The glitter paper looks so good here and the price was sure good. Over here, glitter card is very expensive...about 3 dollars or even more.
I like the trio of stamped images and the holly green sure pops up on the page.

Thanks for always being such a reliable design team member...even when you neck is sore and your hand is numb!

Aquarius said...

A lovely bright Christmas card. Always worth checking in The Works I find - there is usually something I 'need'. Their dies are a good price and cut well but unfortunately my local one doesn't have very many - that said it is probably just as well!! Hope your back soon improves.

LesleyG said...

great card made with so many bargains! Happy RD xxx

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

So sorry to hear about your spine and mobility problems Jenny, hope it soon rectifies itself.... these mini albums have a lot to answer for at times! ;)

Your card is so cute and glittery, love the hats!

Happy crafting....

June :D

Sarah said...

Such a fun card Jenny, just as a Christmas card should be, red, green, white and tons of sparkle!! Hope you are soon feeling a bit more comfortable Jenny xx

pam said...

Gorgeous festive card Jenny, hope you feel better soon.
Pam x

Darnell said...

What an adorable schparkly Christmas card, Jenny! Happy Rudolph Days! I'm so sorry that you were laid up by the work involved in sharing the album, but I'm not surprised. Lay low and rest so you can recover! Hugs, Darnell

Megan J said...

Hi Jenny, I hope you are resting up and your arm/hand and neck are all feeling better. A lovely sparkly Christmas card for your stash, glitter card is very expensive down under, even in $2 shops. Have a wonderful week... Megan

Bonnie said...

Love these felt Santa hats, Jenny! How clever and so perfectly fitted around the Christmas postage stamps!

Liz said...

Gorgeous card, Jenny, I love all the sparkle. The stamps are perfect and what a bargain. Hope you'll soon be feeling much better. xx

Whisper said...

Oooo I love a bargain, especially when it's crafty and I'm loving the red and silver combo too, Happy Rudolph Days, Luv Sam x

scrappymo! said...

Just read your comment...Your card is fine, Jenny...don't worry. I loved it.