MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Monday 2 July 2018

MINI PHOTO ALBUM


Hi, and welcome to all my very talented, and craft loving friends.

Also welcome to anyone who just pops by to look at my work.

Today I thought I would show you a Mini Album I made for our Team Leader Wendy's Birthday in May.
I know she travels from Spain quite often to the UK to visit her family so I thought I would make her this Album to carry around her photos of her family.







The cover of this Album is 3.25"
and the pages are 3"
This is made out of 2 sheets of 12x12 paper which is more like light card stock.
You will find lots of tutorials on UTube for these.
The flower on the front is made from paper clay and I painted it with mica paints, and rubbed some silver wax on the edges.
I love making these little Albums they are so useful.

Thank you so much for your visit, and precious time.
Every visit, and comment is very much appreciated.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.

 
 

17 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Jenny this is a stunning mini album it is just gorgeous. I know Wendy will have been thrilled to receive this. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Brenda in IN said...

What a wonderful gift and so sweet of you to do this for her. I love the papers, they are so cheerful. The white flowers on the album look like fabric and the colored pearls are so pretty. She will love it.

Lisa said...

Wow, this is so gorgeous!! I love how you decorated the cover!! The details and colors are fabulous!! What a beautiful gift this is!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Liz said...

This is so pretty, Jenny, what a great idea!

Thanks for your latest comment on my blog. They sell the set in supermarkets, so sneak one in with your groceries. 😉 xx

cuilliesocks said...

What a wonderfully thoughtful gift Jenny, and it's gorgeous, so well made, I bet Wendy loves it, Kate x

Chris said...

Such a beautiful little album Jenny, and such a lovely gift! It's a very clever design and so beautifully decorated!
hugs
Chris
x

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Jenny, You are really into these albums, this is stunning, I bet Wendy loved it.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Kathleen said...

Absolutely super Jenny, some really lovely elements and papers gorgeous colours too, I bet Wendy loved it.

Kath x

Megan J said...

Hi Jenny, a wonderful little photo album for Wendy, love the bright colours and the ribbon closure, have a wonderful week... Megan

Aquarius said...

A very pretty and thoughtful gift - what a great idea.

meg said...

A beautiful gift, love the wonderful vibrant papers and cover

Wendy L said...

And I love it Jenny, thank you so much for all your lovely gifts, xxx

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

Hi Jenny

This is so gorgeous and love the colour combo. Such a kind and lovely gift for Wendy

I'm using the same ribbon on a 6" square album!

Happy crafting....

June x

Michelle said...

This is so lovely Jenny - I would love to make something like this - Michelle x

Brenda said...

Such a beautiful little mini Jenny! I think they are so useful too and so kind of you to make one for your team leader. I love the beautiful colors you used and I love that flower you made. I'm sure Wendy loved it too and appreciates it! Hugs, Brenda

Sarah said...

This is stunning Jenny. I love the gorgeous rich colours. I bet the recipient was delighted to receive it. I really must try to be a bit more adventurous with my papercrafting xx

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Jenny
Lovely to see a physical album these days when everything is now on phones or tablets. Very pretty too.
Best wishes.
Ang x