MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Tuesday 15 June 2021

MALE DESIGN BIRTHDAY CARDS

 

Hi and welcome to all my very talented, and craft loving friends.

My this month is galloping on so fast again.

I can't believe it's the middle of the month already.

Last week my Daughter was on annual leave yet again as last year she couldn't have much holidays as her boss was being sheilded so she had to work.

We had a lovely week together shopping and just spending time together. 

 

Today as this weekend is Father's Day I have a couple of male Birthday cards I made for my stepson and my brother in law.

 




These are both 8"x8" size cards.

The first one is Hunkydory card stock and images.

The second one is also Hunkydory

card stock and the images are from a Hunkydory Book  and glued onto card for stability, and then I used cardboard instaed of foam to give them lift.

They both have the same theme of Beer as that is most mens fave tiple.

Thank you so much for your visit, and precious time.

I really appreciate every visit, and wonderful comment you make.

Lots of crafty love. JENNY.
 

14 comments:

meg said...

Two fabulous masculine cards Jenny a great theme, most men love a beer.

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Jenny, I'm so glad you managed to have a lovely time with your Daughter.
Two fabulous cards and the theme is just perfect, they will love them.
Take care.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

cuilliesocks said...

Your cards are fabulous Jenny, brilliant toppers and your design super, Kate x

Sue said...

So happy you spent some time with your daughter my lovely fairy godmother! your cards are fantastic lots of huggles and sloppies Sue xxxxxxxxxxxxx

pam said...

Two brilliant male cards Jenny,
Pam x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Two fabulous male cards Jenny, both beautifully detailed and finished.
Lorraine

Kathleen said...

Two super cards Jenny, great images and designs. Why are men so difficult but you have certainly cracked it with these two makes.

Kath x

Jackie T said...

Hi Jenny these cards are gorgeous. It sounds like you had a lovely time with your daughter. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Wendy L said...

They are both wondefful Jenny, very rich looking, xxx

Brenda said...

This whole year is flying by for me Sue! lol I don't know where it has gone already, months feel like weeks. June is flying by as fast as the other months have. Even when we were shut down, the months flew by. If Covid didn't slow things down, I guess nothing will. So happy that your daughter is getting some time off now. It sounds lovely having a week together with shopping and just spending time together! That is so nice!!

I love both of your cards, they are very masculine and the theme is perfect for men. The men I know love their beer here too. lol Women as well, but mostly men. These images are fabulous and of course you always put it all together beautifully!! Stay well sweet lady! Hugs, Brenda

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

Fabulous cards Jenny and I think the first one would be a favourite with my Hubby. He enjoys a pint every now and again, so I've just started brewing it myself. So far, so good:) Take care of yourself. Crafty hugs, Sandra x

Brenda in IN said...

Oh my, what great masculine cards for Father's Day. I love the papers and your designs using them. So perfect and fun.

Sarah said...

...and cheers to you Jenny!! What gorgeous male cards both inside and out xx

Darnell said...

Wow, Jenny, these manly cards featuring beer are works of art for your stepson and BIL! I'm sure your whole family cherishes the cards you give them and I'm glad you were able to have a lovely week with your daughter! Take care! Hugs, Darnell