MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Tuesday 29 June 2021

RUDOLF DAYS CHALLENGE....JUNE 2021

 

Hi and welcome to all my very talented and craft loving friends.

Just popping on to post my cards for the Rudolf Challenge over at

SCRAPPYMO'S BLOG 

As it's not my month for my DT I can enter the challenge.

I am running a little late as the challenge ends tomorrow.

So here is what I made.

 


These are both 7"x5" tent style cards.

The card stock used is from Tonic they do a lovely selection of wonderful card stock especially the non shed glitter in beautiful colours.

The red bauble die was given me by Maureen that runs the challenge, and I have used it before but can't remember the make sorry.

The blue bauble is a die I bought at the works, and have also used it before, but not in these colours.

Thank you so much for your visit and precious time.

I really appreciate every visit and wonderful comment you make.

Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.

 

I would like to enter this into the following challenges.

 https://scrapsoflifebyscrappymo.blogspot.com/2021/06/june-rudolph-days-challenge.html



 

15 comments:

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

Lovely cards Jenny and I like the addition of the ribbons, it makes the cards look really pretty x

Sue said...

Gorgeous cards as usual my lovely fairygodmother..lots of huggles and sloppies xxxxx Sue xxxxxxxxx

meg said...

Two beautiful cards Jenny,both bauble dies are gorgeous

Jackie T said...

Hi Jenny your cards are gorgeous. Enjoy the rest of the week. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Jenny, These cards are so beautiful and elegant, I love them.
Take care.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Sarah said...

They are fabulous cards Jenny, really striking. Hope you are keeping well xx

Kathleen said...

A really super collection of bauble cards, great colours and with super bows.

Kath x

Liz said...

Two beautiful CAS Christmas cards, Jenny. The bauble dies are so pretty. xx

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

Two beautiful cards Jenny, these baubles look as though they should be hanging on a tree. Thank you for joining in the fun a Rudolph Days this month.

Sue xx

Carol L said...

You've made two beautiful Christmas cards this time, and those baubles look amazing! I've never made larger cards like this, but I lov how they turned out! The dimension looks amazing on each one, and I love those beautiful little bows too! Happy Rudolph Days!

Linby said...

Beautifully done and such striking designs.

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A super pair of cards with these lovely dimensional baubles Jenny.
Lorraine

Brenda in IN said...

Those bauble dies would look so elegant hanging on the Christmas tree. These cards are both lovely and just sparkle. I need to check out the Tonic glitter paper that doesn't shed. Thanks for sharing that. I really like the matching colored pockets inside the cards for notes or a gift card. Great idea.

scrappymo! said...

Hi Jenny,
Thanks for my Canada day card. That was so sweet of you!

Your cards are both so pretty. Love that blue card bauble die.
I shopped at the Works when I was last in England. I bought some lovely dies there.

Thanks for taking part in the June Rudolph Days Challenge.

Brenda said...

Oh Jenny, these are so beautiful and elegant looking! I am loving those bauble dies. Your backgrounds are so pretty too and of course you got to have some bling for Christmas! Love any glitter paper that is no shed. lol Hugs, Brenda