MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Thursday 1 July 2021

MOVING ALONG WITH THE TIMES DT........JULY .........COOL IT DOWN

 

Hi and welcome to all my very talented, and craft loving friends.

 

Well I can't believe it's the 1st of the month already where has last month gone.

So as it's the 1st of July time for another challenge over at

MOVING ALONG WITH THE TIMES 

The theme this month is 

COOL IT DOWN.

Chosen by the lovely Tinz.

The challenge runs from today to the 30th of the month.

I do so hope you can join us.

I have gone with Ice Cream to cool down as you can see from my card.

 

This is a 6"x6" size card.

No photo of the inside it wouldn't photograph well.

The image is from a 5" little book of sweet treats and a Hunkydory one which cost me just the postage from C&C.

I have cut out the image of the ice cream from another page and decoupaged it, and added stickles and glossy accents to the fruit.

Computer generated sentiment.

 

I do so hope you can pop along to the challenge blog and take a look at the wonderful designs from my team friends.

 

Thank you so much for your visit and precious time.

I really appreciate every visit and wonderful comment.

Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.
 
 

12 comments:

Aquarius said...

Looks like a great way of staying cool.

Jackie T said...

Hi Jenny this is a gorgeous card. I just fancy an ice cream right now. Take care. Hugs Jackie

meg said...

I'm going to have an ice cream now,definitely the way to stay cool,a beautiful card Jenny

Brenda in IN said...

This looks so yummy and cool. A great job of adding the ice cream and the cone "dish" is a great way to eat the ice cream sundae.

cuilliesocks said...

How beautiful Jenny, lovely image and colours and design are so pretty, it's a lovely card, Kate x

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Jenny, Gorgeous !! and so apt for Wimbledon, I love it, it looks 'good enough to eat'.
Take care.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Kathleen said...

What a great fun card, super image and colours, great sentiment too.

Kath x

Brenda said...

Didn't June fly by?! I can't believe we are in July now either. lol This definitely is a summer cool down for sure Jenny!!! It almost looks like my ice cream/well it wasn't true ice cream, but some type of yogurt ice cream, that I had yesterday with a friend. I put tons of fruit on mine. lol Love this image and it was perfect for the challenge. You have made it into a beautiful card! Hugs, Brenda

Sue said...

Gorgeous card ..can't believe we are in to July already! lots of huggles and sloppies xxxx Sue xxxx

Wendy L said...

It looks so yummy Jenny, xxx

Sarah said...

That is such a great card Jenny and I love the sentiment although today is more of a socks and jumper kind of day...brrrr!! Hope you are keeping well xx

Furrbster said...

ooh yummy - perfect way of cooling down on those lovely hot summer days - now somebody just needs to remind the weather of the season lol.

Hugz Tinz