MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Monday 14 November 2016

ANOTHER CHRISTMAS TAG



We are sadly losing two of our Design Team members over at the
MOVING ALONG WITH THE TIMES  Challenge.
If anyone is interested in joining our friendly team please email Wendy you will find her email on the side of our challenge blog.
                                       

Hi and welcome to all my very talented friends, and visitors.
I hope you all had a good weekend as the weather wasn't very nice.
Thank you so much for your visit, and the wonderful comments you make.
I really do appreciate everyone that you make.

I enjoyed making my last Christmas Tag that I had to create another one to join in the Twelve Tags of Christmas again.



I started by covering a tag with some Snippets of card I had used Pixie Powders on.
Then I inked the edges with Fired Brick DI.
The arch church window was die cut out of a snippet of card that I had used gilding polish on and then used Pixie Powders on.
The image of the choir singers are from Hunkydory.
I stamped the 25th with a freebie stamp, and Fired Brick DI.
The white poinsettias were cut from more snippets of white and green card, and the die I used was a winning prize from the Pixies Snippets Challenge a few years ago.

Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges. 
http://www.stampingwithloll.com/2016/11/day-seven-twelve-tags-of-christmas.html 
http://pixiescraftyworkshop.blogspot.co.uk/2016/11/pixies-snippets-playground-week-255.html 



23 comments:

Pen Sunshinepen said...

Wow wow wow what a beautiful tag. You are so clever. Just wonderful a piece of art work just in a tag. Fantastic.

x

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely gorgeous Jenny, lovely traditional imagery, beautifully designed and coloured, Kate x

Di said...

Wow Jenny - this is absolutely fabulous! Perfection on a tag - lots of lovely elements yet it all flows so beautifully :)

Hugs

Di xx

Loll said...

Lots of layers and elements to create a beautiful tag Jenny. Love the colours of the background and the church "window". The choir singers are fantastic ... I have never seen a card or tag done with them before. Thanks again for sharing with my tag event.

Michelle said...

This is beautiful Jenny - I love how you have the window over the choir boys image - Michelle x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Lovely layers and details on this gorgeous tag Jenny, I love the choir boys image and how you have fitted it in the window aperture and all made from snippets, how clever. I have a huge box full of snippets which keep calling me but I never manage to get anywhere near to the bottom of it :/
Lorraine

Wendy L said...

This is a lovely tag Jenny, xxxx

Christine Harrop said...

Absolutely gorgeous tag Jenny!!! So much work. I love how you use all your snippets. I always mean to ....... Hope youand Tony are both well. Love and hugs Christine xxx

BożenA said...

WOW! This composition looks amazing! As if I was in the Gothic cathedral. It's a real revelation!
Hugs,
BozenA

Erika said...

Another super Christmas tag Jenny, loving peering through the church window watching the choir practise. A perfect Christmas number.

Hugs Erika. x

pam said...

Gorgeous tag design Jenny, love the fabulous details..so much work..
Pam x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful tag Jenny I like the singers through the window and the poinsettia
Kevin xx

Sarah said...

Another incredible tag Jenny. The layers are amazing and that die cut window was made for that choir image. I'm not sure I could bear to part with them if I were you!! xx

MaryH said...

Love this beautiful arched window frame for your carolers. What a perfect holiday scene to show off the white poinsettias, and I love the way you've added the bit of music score too! So glad you played in the Tag Challenge, and a great snippet entry too! TFS & Hugs

Nstiz said...

WOW, there is so much going on here that it keeps the eye busy for a long time! Love the use of the altar boys! Wow, just WOW!

Patricia Howarth said...

Morning Jenny, This tag is gorgeous, lovely colours, lovely papers, lovely die-cuts, I love it !!
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Sarn said...

WOW - what a pretty tag you've made. LOVE IT xxx

Chris said...

Beautiful tag Jenny, so much thought and creativity has gone into this little work of art!
Chris
x

karenlotty said...

Love both of them I love how the arched windo echoes the shape of the tag

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

A gorgeous scene through your window Jenny.

Sue xx

Pamellia said...

Beautiful Christmas tag Jenny! I love how you made a scene behind the window, what a lovely design! hugs :)

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Jenny
Another cracking tag. It's a beautiful scene you've created. Stunning!
Thank you for your kind comment.
Best wishes.
Ang x

Tee said...

Another stunning tag! love your style!