MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Saturday 18 June 2016

GREAT GRANDDAUGHTER'S BIRTHDAY CARD

Hi and welcome to all my craft loving friends, and visitors.
Thank you so much for your visit, and time.
I really do appreciate your visit and comments.

Today I have a card I made for my Great Granddaughter's 7th Birthday.
Remember I told you she does gymnastics and running so this is the design I came up with.



This is a 8"x8" size card.
I found the image of the trainers on the internet, and made the card to match the colours.
The glitter card I made by spraying glue on it and then adding glitter after I die cut it.
I also made my the backing paper yet again with the picture of the trainers, and the Card Creations Plus 3D2 CD.

Thank you again for your visit.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.

13 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

Fabulous card Jenny, brilliant trainer image and design, I'm sure you little one will love it, Kate x

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Jenny, This card for Faye is fabulous, she will adore it !!
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Jenny, This card for Faye is fabulous, she will adore it !!
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Patricia said...

Fantastic card Jenny, Faye will love it. I can hardly believe she is 7 years old already.
Thanks for all your help re:- Windows 10, I just hate the whole system although I am now getting my head round it.
Patricia x

Sarah said...

Faye is going to love this Jenny. Such a perfectly coordinated card...I would love a pair of trainers like that! xx

Kathleen said...

Gorgeous card and those trainers look like the are real, love the swirly dies too.

Kath x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A beautifully designed and crafted card Jenny, love the bright colours.
Lorraine

Sue said...

So gorgeous my lovely fairy godmother your so clever!!! lots of huggles and sloppies from the J household xxxxxxxxxxx Sue xxxxxxxxxx

Pamellia said...

Gorgeous Jenny! I really love these colours together and your design is so feminine and lovely! Beautiful! hugs :)

Sue B said...

Oh Wow! this is such a fab card Jenny! those shoes look so real like you could lift them off the page! love how you've created the card around them… those intricate dies look awesome. Bet your granddaughter loved this!
Hope you're having a lovely weekend!
Big hugs, Sue B xx

pam said...

Beautiful card for your Great Granddaughter Jenny, she will love the design and colours.
Pam x

Erika said...

Great trainers Jenny and a lovely bright colour combo for your Great Granddaughter's card.

Hugs Erika. x

Cara said...

A perfect card for her, love those trainers! Cara x