MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Monday 6 June 2016

DAUGHTER BIRTHDAY CARD

Hi and welcome to all my craft loving friends, and visitors.

Sorry I have been missing again, but it was half term last week, and Nanny to the rescue with child minding duties again.
I do love to look after them as we have such a great time, and a lot of baking was done yet again.
On the weekend I had a couple of rush orders for wedding cards, and boxes from my daughter for her work colleagues to give to their staff members who are getting married.

So onto my card today it was made for my little Great Granddaughter who   loves to run, and do gymnastics.



This is a 8"x8" size card.
The image is a pre-coloured one from Polkadoodles.
I just added the grass with Promarkers.
I made the background paper yet again with my 3D decoupage CD from the image.
I also added some glitter to her hair toggles, and trainers, but you can't see that very well.

Thank you so much for your visit, and time.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges. 
http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2016/06/week-366-great-outdoors.html 

19 comments:

Patricia Howarth said...

Morning Jenny, This card for Faye is fantastic, I love the image and your compilation, and I love how you have made the backing paper too.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Patricia said...

Great card Jenny, love the image and great design.
Patricia x

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card!

Wendy L said...

So gorgeous Jenny and thanks for entering it at Allsorts, xxxx

Jo said...

That's beautiful Jenny, gorgeous colours & so many fab embellishments!
hugs Jo x
I have CANDY if you'd like to enter!

Pamellia said...

Wow Jenny, this is beautiful! I love how you have the matching paper in the background, and the palette is so soft and feminine! hugs :)

Sue B said...

Aww this is a very sweet card Jenny… what a fab image and your soft colouring is really beautiful… love the way you've made the matching paper.. looks really fab! :-))
glad you've had a lovely time with the grandchildren… the baking sounds fun!
Hope you have a good week!
Love and hugs, Sue B xx

Mrs A. said...

Beautiful card Jenny. Love the pre coloured image you have used too. Hugs Mrs A.

Janice said...

Hi Jenny, once again a fab card. Janice xx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Another fabulous themed card Jenny, lovely colour palette and very pretty design.
Lorraine

Kathleen said...

Totally gorgeous Jenny, fabulous image and a tip top card.

Kath x

pam said...

Gorgeous card Jenny! beautiful image and colours..
Pam x

MaryH said...

As ever, you come up trumps with the specialty designed cards. Your 7 yr old will adore this, since it is geared to her specific hobbies. Amazing that you had just the appropriate image. Love the design layout and the sparkling details that will be dear to any 7 yr old's heart. It's just fabulous, and so clever too. Glad you had fun and got some baking time enjoyed. Bet the results were yummy too. TFS & Hugs

Barb said...

An absolutely gorgeous card for your Granddaugter. Lots of pink and purple and sparkle. What could be better for a little girl. She'll love it. Barbxx

Cara said...

Such a sweet card, bet she loved it. Enjoy the peace! Cara x

Tracy said...

Thanks for joining Allsorts challenge with this great entry, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

susiestacey said...

Such a pretty card.
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts 'Outdoors' challenge this week and good luck x Susan x

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Jenny
A glorious card for a lucky little girl.
I bet all your family get really excited when they open your brilliant cards.
Best wishes.
Ang x

Erika said...

What a super cute image and perfect for the occasion.

Hugs Erika. x