MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Wednesday 22 June 2016

SNIPPETS CARD

Hi and welcome to all my craft loving friends, and visitors.

It was my DH 77th Birthday yesterday so I am so sorry I didn't get time to visit most of you as we were out ,most of the day.

Today I have snippets make, and something quite different for me.
I have been admiring the lovely inking and scene work on a few blogs I visit, and thought I would treat myself to the Inkylicious Ink Duster starter kit.
So here is my very first effort, all done on snippets card, and so I can join the playmates in the snippets playground with this as I haven't been able to join in for a few weeks now.


This is a 5"x7" size card.
I was quite pleased with my first effort not perfect, but I thought I would show you.
Can't wait to play some more.

Thank you so much for your visit, and time.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges. 
http://pixiescraftyworkshop.blogspot.co.uk/2016/06/pixies-snippets-playground-week-234.html 

26 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Jenny this is beautiful, wow, love your 'first' effort is amazing.xx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Wow for a first go this is gorgeous, you must be a natural. The beautiful scene you have create looks fabulous matted and layered in this way too.
Lorraine

Sarah said...

OMG!! Jenny this is amazing, wonderful, fabulous and incredible! Such a brilliant first attempt, can't wait till to see the second xx

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Jenny, Belated Birthday Congratulations to Tony, I hope he had a lovely day.
To say this is your first attempt at Inkylicious scenes, this is fantastic !! I love your 'scene'.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Jenny, Belated Birthday Congratulations to Tony, I hope he had a lovely day.
To say this is your first attempt at Inkylicious scenes, this is fantastic !! I love your 'scene'.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Marie-Louise said...

Absolutely gorgeous Jenny.

Mrs A. said...

Oh my! If this is your first attempt then I can't wait to see more.!! This is super. Gold star quality.
I bought the same starter set back in February . Haven't even un boxed it yet. Mojo has been completely absent of late. Hugs Mrs A.

Pen Sunshinepen said...

Happy Birthday for yesterday..... and many more to come. What a wonderful card, just love it.

crafty hugs Pen x

cuilliesocks said...

Wonderful card Jenny, for a first attempt too. Fabulous inking and scenery.
Sorry I missed your Birthday yesterday, so Happy Belated Birthday, I hope you had a lovely day, Kate x

Sally H said...

Wow! For a first attempt, Jenny, that is beyond wonderful! I love the mistiness you have created. Looks like you are a natural. I will look forward to seeing more x

Kelly Lloyd said...

Aw Jenny This is wonderful
I Love it
Hugs Kelly

pam said...

Fantastic scene you created Jenny, brilliant for your first attempt, love the colours.
Pam x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Well done Jenny it looks fabulous!!
Kevin xx

Jean said...

Fabulous Jenny, wonderful first attempt at inking. You have made a lovely atmospheric scene.
Jean x

MaryH said...

It looks fantastic to me, so I'm not seeing where 'not perfect' is! And to think this is your 1st attempt...I'm blown away. This is lovely scene, love the mist quality, and the way you've done the edges with the branches. Draws the eye inward to enjoy the birds drifting around that wonderful sky. I think you did a jolly fantastic effort that turned out just splendidly! Can't wait to see one when it's 'perfect'! So glad you treated yourself...I love these Inkylicious scenes when the UK bloggers share them. Happy Belated Birthday to the Mr. and glad ya'll had a nice day out enjoying life! Hugs

Brenda said...

Wow Jenny, this scene is just stunning! Not perfect?!!! Looks perfect to me. I'd never be able to create a scene like that. My jaw is still hanging on the floor that this was your first attempt. I'm completely and utterly amazed at your talent. Happy Birthday to your DH!! How wonderful you guys were out celebrating!! Hugs, Brenda

Patricia said...

NOT PERFECT?? Well to me it is, I love it.
A very beautiful serene card.
Patricia x

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

Jenny, this is absolutely stunning and so atmospheric. It's amazing for a first attempt! It's a lovely stamp and you've certainly done it justice. Would it be OK with you if I added it to my Inkylicious board on Pinterest? :)x

Di said...

Really fabulous Jenny! Love the colours you used - so misty and slightly mysterious :) Amazed it's a first 'go' - well done!

Hugs

Di xx

Erika said...

For your first attempt Jenny you have done a cracking job, a great background and the black stamping really pops against it, very atmospheric.
Happy birthday to hubby too, I hope he had a super day?

Hugs Erika. x

Cara said...

This is stunning, I can't believe it's your first go, it's brilliant. Cara x

Sarn said...

Wow Jenny . .
U r a natural at ink dusting. . . Is there no end to yr talents? X

Liz said...

A stunning scene, Jenny. I can't believe this is your first effort! You're a natural! xx

LesleyG said...

Very atmospheric, for first one it's amazing xxx

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Jenny
Blimey,first attempt? It's stunning & looks like a painting.
Hope hubby had a fab birthday.
Ang x

scrappymo! said...

Gorgeous! This is stunning and seems as if it took hours to make and was made by a crafter who has made inky duster cards many times before!

Fabulous for a first attempt and look forward to any others you will try!