MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Thursday 23 June 2016

MOVING ALONG WITH THE TIMES......................DESIGN TEAM CARD

Hi and welcome to all my very talented friends, and visitors.
Today starts a new challenge theme at 
Our host this time around is the lovely Beckkie, and she has chosen the theme A New Baby. 
So here is my Design Team card.



This is a 8"x8" size card.
This was a card kit from craftUprint.
It just wasn't an 8" design so I added the border of the lace, and roses.
I just fell in love with that wonderful image of that baby.
I cut out the lovely elements of the dummy and the baby bits around the card , and then decoupaged them.

Thank you so much for your visit, and time.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.

22 comments:

Christine Harrop said...

This image is just so sweet Jenny!! You have made a great card and with your usual beautiful inside too. Cute embellishments as well. Hugs Christine xx

Pop's Cards said...

This is such a cute card it looks like you can just reach in and stroke it, lovely shades of blue too, hugs Pops x

Wendy L said...

Jenny this is gorgeous, xxxx

Pamellia said...

Oh my gosh Jenny, that baby image just tugged my heart strings! How beautiful for a focal piece and all the little booties and teddy bears just make this card all the more special! hugs :)

Erika said...

A beautiful new baby card Jenny, such a cute image.

Hugs Erika. x

Patricia Howarth said...

Ohhhhhhhhh Jenny !!! This card is stunning, and the image is 'darling'.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Patricia Howarth said...

Ohhhhhhhhh Jenny !!! This card is stunning, and the image is 'darling'.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Hazel said...

The image is adorable and your card is beautiful, love all the embellishments. Hazel x

Sarah said...

This is fantastic Jenny, the image is adorable and your decoupage elements are perfect xx

Patricia said...

What a beautiful image, it is just wonderful.
Love everything about your card.
Patricia X

Cara said...

Wonderful card, such a sweet image. Cara x

Kathleen said...

Gorgeous card, just want to pick him up, brilliant design and equally gorgeous inside of the card.

Kath x

cuilliesocks said...

Beautiful card Jenny, sweet image and fabulously designed, Kate x

pam said...

Gorgeous baby card Jenny, love this beautiful image and lovely colours and layers.
Pam x

Liz said...

A beautiful card, Jenny, such an adorable image. xx

Marie-Louise said...

This is beautiful Jenny. The baby image is gorgeous.

LesleyG said...

Adorable card with adorable image xxx

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Jenny,
Aww, this is so lovely. Mega cute image you just want to coochy coo lol!
Best wishes.
Ang x

Claire Grantham said...

Cute card Jenny. Cx

Craft buddy said...

What a sweet sentiment inside the card, love your extra details throughout x Jessie

Janice said...

Hi Jenny, beautiful card, as always from you. Image is gorgeous. Janice xx http://createdbyjan.blogspot.com

Sue B said...

Awww this is SO sweet Jenny! such a beautiful image and I love all the gorgeous embellishments. This is very special and will make a wonderful keepsake.
Sorry I am so late commenting… think I went into hibernation with all the EU stuff!! Lol
Big hugs Sue B xx