MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Wednesday 1 June 2016

REMINDER OF MOVING ALONG WITH THE TIMES CHALLENGE..................AN AGE RELATED SENTIMENT

Hi and welcome to all my very talented friends, and visitors.

We are half way through my theme at 
MOVING ALONG WITH THE TIMES.
So I thought I would post another age related sentiment card to remind you about the challenge.
This is one my daughter asked me to make for all the staff to sign for a colleagues 40th Birthday.





This is a 8"x8" size card and box I made to fit.
The shoes and handbag image are from the craftsUprint web site.
Th bag and shoes are decoupaged  so I have shown a side image of the card.
I just added a few of my own tweaked designs to it, as they wanted everyone to sign it.
The little cards inside are 4"x4".

Thank you for your visit, and time.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.

19 comments:

Barb said...

This is a really outstanding card Jenny. The paper is beautiful and the embellishments are lovely. Barbxx

Mrs A. said...

Jenny your card and box are absolutely beautiful. . Love the butterflies of course. Hugs Mrs A.

Kathleen said...

Totally stunning, that paper on those images and the frame look fantastic. I am certain that the recipient will be over the moon and if she doesn't say WOW I will be very surprised.

Kath x

cuilliesocks said...

Fabulous card and box Jenny, brilliant feminine card,its a wonderful image and your design is amazing, Kate x

Sue said...

Stunning card and box my lovely fairy godmother they are fantastic! lots of huggles and sloppies from the J Household..xxxxxxxxxxx Sue xxxxxxxxxxxxx

pam said...

Gorgeous card and box Jenny, stunning papers and wonderful decoration outside and in.. she will treasure this card.
Pam x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Fabulous card & Box Jenny, I like everything!!
Kevin xx

Patricia said...

Fantastic box & card Jenny. I just LOVE those shoes and the bag.
I need some like that.
Brilliant colours and great design.
Patricia x

Janice said...

Morning Jenny, another beautiful card and gift set from you. Love the image. Janice xx http://createdbyjan.blogspot.com

Gerrie's kaarten said...

Prachtige dames kaart je heb mooie kleuren papier gebruikt
Groetjes Gerrie

Pamellia said...

Wow Jenny, this is such a gorgeous gift! I love the papers, and the purse and shoes on the front are so wonderful! The pockets on the inside to hold the little note cards is such a brilliant design choice, love the box too! hugs :)

Wendy L said...

Stunning card Jenny, it looks so real. Good idea to do a reminder, maybe we should do that each time, xxx

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Jenny, Wow !! a stunning card, and shoes and bags are every girl's wish, an ideal card for a 40th Birthday, I bet the recipient loved it !!
Lots of love from Patricia xx

MaryH said...

Not just an amazingly detailed card, but a splendidly decorated box to go with it. The way you've finished the inside is so clever too. Love, Love, Love this beautiful paper, and your decoupaged shoes are truly so dimensional. What a perfect gift for a co-worker, who will remember all the folks she got to know when she sees the signatures in future. Just beautiful, Jenny. TFS & Hugs

Sue B said...

Oh Wowzer Jenny!! this is totally stunning!! I can't stop looking at this… the decoupaged bag, shoes and everything look awesome… such pretty paper and I love the butterflies and roses… a perfect girlie card! :-)
Hope you have a good weekend!
Love and hugs, Sue B xx

Cara said...

Oh wow, this is stunning. Love that floral pattern. I don't wear heels but I want those! Cara x

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Jenny
Sorry I'm just catching up when I feel up to it at the minute.
Wonderful girlie card. What a treat for the birthday girl.
Best wishes.
Ang x

scrappymo! said...

I love the design, the layers, and especially the DP! The presentation box is fab as well.
Beautiful card and box, Jenny!

Desire Fourie said...

Oh wow Jenny this is a stunning creation. Just adore the beautiful feminine pattern papers and the awesome dimension on those shoes and handbag.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}