MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Friday 17 June 2016

OLDIE FOR FRIDAY

Hi and welcome to all very talented friends, and visitors.
Thank you so much for your visit, and time.
I very much appreciate all your wonderful comments on my work.

My Daughter works for a charity that looks after clients with learning difficulties, and they are having a fund raising event in August so I am steadily trying to make things to sell on one f their stalls to help.
So if I'm not about much you know the reason why, but I will try to keep up as much as I can.

So onto today, and it's been a few weeks since I joined ERIKA HERE 
with an Oldie for Friday.
It's all just for fun, but a delightful way to show your newer followers some of your older work.
So here is mine this week.



This is an A5 size card.
I used a Hunkydory image, and card stock that came free with their magazine a few years ago.
I added a a doily, and a few Spellbinders Parisian Die Cuts around my sentiment.
The stick pin I made.

Thank you again for your visit.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY. 

13 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

How lovely Jenny, I love the image and your design, great oldie, Kate x

Erika said...

Hi Jenny thanks for joining me again today. Your wee elephant is very cute indeed and works so well with the pink and lilac. As always you do such a great job inside and out of your cards.
Good luck with the making for your daughters cause.
Have a super weekend, hugs Erika. x

Patricia said...

Brilliant card Jenny, love the cute image and great design.
Thank you for the YouTube video much appreciated.
Patricia X

Desire Fourie said...

This is just over the top with cuteness. That little ellie is stealing hearts. Love your beautiful design.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A gorgeous card, love the cute images and the stick pin too.
Lorraine

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

Both very pretty Jenny. I always think that white and lavender work so beautifully together as they look so fresh and clean. The images are so sweet and they look great mounted on the little doilies. Have a lovely weekend, Sandra :)x

Kelly Lloyd said...

Hi Jenny, This is beautiful
Gorgeous layout and pretty embellishes
Hugs Kelly

Kathleen said...

Gorgeous card, lovely colours and cute image.

Kath x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card Jenny, I like the image and the bow
Kevin xx

Marie-Louise said...

Gorgeous card Jenny.

pam said...

Beautiful oldie Jenny, love the cute image, pretty papers.
Pam x

Sarah said...

So cute Jenny and the pretty details are perfect. If you would email me your address I will gladly donate some cards for your Daughter's charity xx

Cara said...

Love how girlie this card is. Good luck with the makes. Cara x