MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Tuesday 7 June 2016

A4 WEDDING CARD AND BOX

Hi and welcome to all my very talented friends, and visitors.
Thank you so much for your visit, and time.
I really do appreciate your lovely comments on my work.
Well you know I said  on the weekend I was working on some wedding cards and boxes.
Here is the A4 size I made.




This is a A4 size card and box I made to fit.
The wedding couple I found on the internet, and printed onto Ivory Iridescent pearlised card.
When printed it came out as a grey line so I used Memento London Fog Ink to do my stamping so it tied in with it.
Made DL cards to go inside, and stamped them with London Fog Ink.
So all the staff could sign them.

Thank you again for your visit.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.

23 comments:

Liz said...

Fabulous, Jenny. The card and box look so luxurious. xx

Di said...

Wow Jenny, this really is beautiful! And, you used lots of dies and also embossing and am almost sure you use a manual machine so why not link into Cuttlebug Mania - this fortnight the theme is 'Wedding' :) Details and link to CB Mania are on my blog.

Hugs

Di xx

karenlotty said...

Simply gorgeous

Marie-Louise said...

This is absolutely fantastic Jenny.

Patricia Howarth said...

Morning Jenny, This Wedding card is stunning.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Patricia Howarth said...

Morning Jenny, This Wedding card is stunning.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A real statement card, love the image and your beautiful design.
Lorraine

Pamellia said...

Breathtaking Jenny! Love the white on white palette with the soft yellow touches, her bouquet is so amazing!! The matching box is such a nice touch! hugs :)

Barb said...

Wow that's gorgeous Jenny. I love the couple and that stunning bow. Barbxx

Cara said...

Just stunning. Cara x

Mrs A. said...

Wow Jenny this is amazing. So perfect in every way. Hugs Mrs A.

Desire Fourie said...

Oh wow Jenny this is an amazing wedding creation. Just adore the dimension on the bride and the wonderful pearl accents.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Sarah said...

Such a brilliant idea Jenny for multiple messages, the happy couple will truly have something to remember xx

pam said...

Beautiful wedding card and box Jenny, gorgeous image and decorations used.
love the inside for message to the happy couple.
Pam x

Jean said...

Wow Jenny this is so beautiful. The pearl card is perfect for wedding cards and your embellishments are so pretty. I love the beatiful satin bow on the box.
Jean x

Janice said...

Hi Jenny, firstly, thank you for the metallic cottons, arrived yesterday. I will look forward to seeing with them. Secondly, a beautiful card, very elegant and sophisticated. Janice xx http://createdbyjan.blogspot.com

Sarn said...

Hi Jenny . . . this is a lovely keepsake card to be treasured - as is all your work! You put so much into your wonderful creations.
Have a great weekend.
Hugs, Sarn xxx

cuilliesocks said...

Hello Jenny, beautiful card and box, lovely design and lots of beautiful embellishments, Kate x

Sue B said...

Oh Wow Jenny! I love how elegant and classy everything is… the white and ivory with touches of lemon is really beautiful. So many lovely details… love those wee flowers and the lush bow! :-)
Hope you're having a great weekend!
Big hugs, Sue B xx

scrappymo! said...

This card and the presentation box are gorgeous! So many details and all tied together so beautifully.

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Jenny
Blimey O'Reilly, this is magnificent! A beautiful set and so elegant for its size.
Talented girlie!
Ang x

Erika said...

A beautiful wedding card, love how you've created the bouquet.

Hugs Erika. x

Zoechaos said...

What a beautiful wedding card, have to make one for friends soon feeling inspired by this.