MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Monday 20 June 2016

GARDEN THEME BIRTHDAY CARD


Hi and welcome to all my very talented friends, and visitors.
Thank you so much for your visit.

I spotted the Allsorts challenge theme this week is the garden so I made this card to enter the challenge.



This is a 6"x6" size card.
The image is from the Joanna Sheen's book of
 Sylvie Ashton's  images.
I loved this image as it reminded me of my childhood and our garden.
I edged white card with Brilliance Pearlescent Ice Blue Ink.
Couldn't get the right colour for the inside, with my photo it is the same as the outside of the card.

Thank you again for your visit, and time.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY. 

I would like to enter this into the following challenge.
http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2016/06/week-368-how-does-your-garden-grow.html 

16 comments:

Christine Harrop said...

Very pretty card Jenny with a sweet image. The colour blue is lovely. Hope all is well with you. Hugs Christine xx

cuilliesocks said...

How lovely Jenny, beautifully designed, both inside and outside, Kate x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A gorgeous design as always and such a pretty image too.
Lorraine

Jo said...

That's beautiful Jenny, a real pretty image & gorgeous embellies......love the corners.
hugs Jo x

Erika said...

Loving the lace effect around your central image Jenny. A very beautiful card.

Hugs Erika. x

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

This is gorgeous Jenny and I really like the blue and white colour combination as it looks so clean and fresh. I love how pretty you've made the inside look too with the die cuts, it makes the card so special. Enjoy the rest of your week. Crafty hugs, Sandra X

Kathleen said...

Fabulous image, reminds me of my Grandad's garden and me sneaking up to the top to pick the pea pods and eat the raw peas, with out him knowing, but he always did.
Gorgeous shades of blue.

Kath x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card Jenny, I like the image and the fabulous bow
Kevin xx

Marie-Louise said...

Gorgeous card Jenny in my favourite colour.

Jean said...

Such a pretty card Jenny, I like the blue colour and the sweet garden image.
Jean x

aussie aNNie said...

Lovely display for our current challenge Jenny, lovely colours and thanks for sharing...
[aNNie DT for Allsorts Challenges]

Patricia Howarth said...

Morning Jenny, This card is beautiful,loving the image and the corners are gorgeous.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Patricia said...

Beautiful card Jenny, what a really sweet image.
Loving the colours and your great design
Patricia x

Pamellia said...

Completely stunning Jenny! I love that garden image, and all your added die cuts are so beautiful! That bow is divine! hugs :)

Cara said...

Fab card, love those lace borders and edges. Cara x

Craftnut said...

Great card for my theme at allsorts Tracy X