MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Monday 31 October 2016

CHRISTMAS SNIPPETS CARD


Hi and welcome to all my very talented friends, and visitors.
Thank you so much for your visit, and time.
I really do appreciate every visit, and lovely comment you make.

I do hope you all had a lovely weekend.
Will be looking after my Granddaughter today as she has an extra day off tacked on to the end of her half term week, but her brother is back at school.

Today I have a Christmas card I made with some snippets so I will be joining my playmates at the Pixies Snippets Playground with this.
I won the lovely prize last week, and guess what it was a Tonic Scottie Dog Die can't wait till it arrives.



This is a 5"x5" size card.
I used my freebie stamps again to stamp around the edges of the card, and the sentiment inside and outside the card.
The image is a Hunkydory one.
A quick and simple card to make, and quite flat to post.

Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.




20 comments:

Wendy L said...

Wonderful card Jenny and thanks for joining us at Allsorts, xxx

Patricia Howarth said...

Morning Jenny, Congratulations on your Win !! enjoy your die when you receive your prize.
A lovely, lovely, card, I'm loving your stamping.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

A gorgeous card Jenny, congratulations on your playground win last week.

Sue xx

KandA said...

Wonderful card Jenny. Love your stamping around the edged and that is such a sweet snowman xx

aussie aNNie said...

Hi Jenny nice to see you at our challenge again. Gorgeous card for our current challenge of 'Let's make a start on Christmas' Thanks for joining in.
[aNNie DT for Allsorts Challenges]

Rita said...

Gorgeous card Jenny. You always make the inside just as interesting as the front of the card. Hope your well. Hugs Rita xxxx

Bonnie said...

Congrats on your win last week! Love this snowman smiling among the greenery!

Di said...

Lovely Christmas card Jenny! I do love how you decorated the inside of the card to match - and the snowman image is such fun!

Hugs

Di xx

cuilliesocks said...

Lovely card Jenny, well I do loe snowmen and this one is a jolly looking one, beautiful stamping in the background, Kate x

Erika said...

Jenny I love how you have framed your jolly snowman. A beautiful Christmas card.

Hugs Erika. x

Liz said...

Wonderful card, Jenny. I love the border you've created for the cute little snowman.

Congratulations on your win over in The Playground, the perfect prize for you! xx

pam said...

Gorgeous Christmas card Jenny, beautiful snowman image and love your stamping framing him.
Pam x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

I love this fun snowman image and your beautiful stamping around the edges, it really brings the design together and looks great.
Lorraine

Barb said...

This is lovely Jenny. It's a lovely image and I like how you always decorate the inside too. Congratulations on your win last week. Barbxx

Kathleen said...

Congratulations Jenny on your win. Fabulous background and a really lovely image and as always great decoration of the inside of the card.

Kath x

brenda said...

A really sweet and happy Snowman image and Christmas card Jenny, many thanks for joining our Christmas theme at Allsorts this week.

And well done on the Snippet win, that die was rather sweet.

B x

Janice said...

Hi Jenny, sorry missed this yesterday... a sweet, simple, but very effective card. Lovely. Hope you enjoyed having your granddaughter for the day.....bet you did some crafting together. Janice xx http://createdbyjan.blogspot.com

Pamellia said...

Fabulous wintery card Jenny. That snowman image is so much fun and I love all the sprigs of pine you created the frames with! Wonderful! hugs :)

Michelle said...

Gorgeous Christmas card Jenny - lovely colours and cute snowman - Michelle x

Craftnut said...

Thanks for joining us at allsorts Tracy