MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Wednesday 2 November 2016

ANOTHER TISSUE BOX


Hi and welcome to all my very talented friends, and visitors.
May I say a warm welcome to my newest follower, and thank you so much for pressing the button to follow me.
I hope to see you visit as often as your time allows.

Today I have another tissue box that I made for my Granddaughter's bedroom out of the paper left over from her wallpaper.



I covered the box with the wallpaer.
The daisies are from The Works.
I cut out some of the Butterflies, and decoupaged them, and added some stones to their bodies, and staymens for the antenna.

Thank you so much for your visit, and time.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY. 


18 comments:

Maureen Killen said...

Hello Jenny,
In a moment of madness I wandered on here from Ang's blog!! I'm impressed with this and will copy the idea for my youngest Granddaughter, she will love it.
Maureen xx

cuilliesocks said...

This is gorgeous Jenny, beautifully decorated, just perfect for a girl's room,Kate x

KandA said...

So gorgeous Jenny, I bet you granddaughter loves it xx

Carol said...

So pretty Jenny, your granddaughter will love it. Carol x

Chris said...

Beautiful, such a pretty box, love the gorgeous butterflies and lace daisies. This will look lovely in your granddaughter's room!
chris
x

pam said...

Stunning tissue box Jenny, your Granddaughter will love this beautiful decorations.
Pam x

Kathleen said...

You are the Queen of the tissue boxes, this is totally stunning and what a fabulous idea.
Could have done with one of your tissue boxes today as it was the funeral of my next door but one neighbour, who was very well thought of in the Brass Band scene and what a funeral, a specially selected group of Bandsmen from our local area played before, during and after the service. Well that was it for me, the minute a brass band strikes up the tears fall, I can't help they just have that effect on me and I have no idea why.
Kath x

Janice said...

Hi Jenny, that's a good idea, using wallpaper to match the bedroom colours....hope she liked it. Janice x http://createdbyjan.blogspot.com

Jean said...

Your Granddaughter is going to love this beautiful tissue box to match her bedroom decor. I love the pretty lace daisies and butterflies.
Jean x

LesleyG said...

Such a pretty box and what a good idea to use wallpaper xxx

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Jenny, Really pretty !! Your Grand-daughter will have a gorgeous co-ordinated bedroom with this beautiful tissue box.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

aussie aNNie said...

Hi Jenny. Love this gorgeous creation, so pretty and the colours are just beautiful.xx {aNNie}

Gerrie's kaarten said...

Prachtig doosje heb je gemaakt .De vlinders zijn schitterend.
Groetjes Gerrie

Barb said...

Oh we've not seen one of your lovely tissue boxes for such a long time. This is a beauty Jenny and what a lovely idea to have have used the same paper as your granddaughter has on her bedroom wall. Barbxx

Erika said...

You really have these tissue boxes off to a fine art Jenny. A lovely colour combo this time. Super butterfly.

Hugs Erika. x

karenlotty said...

Hello Jenny Sorry I've been missing for a few days My Internet has been playing up I sit down to visit a few blogs I manage to get to a few and then it packs up on me
This is a lovely box and a great idea to use the left over wallpaper I bet it looks really pretty in her room
I shall enjoy finishing my cuppa and look back at your posts I've missed

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A very pretty tissue box Jenny, you are great at creating these.
Lorraine

Pamellia said...

Wow, just gorgeous Jenny! Those flowers are wonderful and I just love all of the butterflies, what a lovely feminine project!