MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Monday 20 April 2015

SNIPPETS GARDENING BIRTHDAY CARD

Hi and welcome to my blog, all my very talented
friends, and visitors.

Well it's Monday again and a start to a new week.
The Sun is shinning in my part of Kent, but it's a
tad cold again.

Here is my Snippets creation for this week, so I will be joining the girls in the playground again
yay.
If you would like to join us we are a very friendly 
bunch, and the link will be at the bottom of the 
page.
Just create something with any left over bits from
another creation to join in, and it doesn't have to
be a card it can be anything you have made.





This is a 6"x6" size card.
The papers and the image are printed from the
Tumble Ted CD I bought for just £1, and a 
bargain.
I mounted the images on some snippets from my 
snippets box, and used a Promarker around the 
edges.

Thank you for your visit, and the wonderful
comments you make.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.

I would like to enter this into the following
challenges. 
http://pixiescraftyworkshop.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/pixies-snippets-playground-week-173.html 

25 comments:

Erika said...

Hi Jenny,
Loving your gardening card, just perfect for that green fingered person!
Perfect.
Hope you had a super weekend?

Hugs Erika. x

Michelle said...

Very stylish and elegant card Jenny - love the tidy layout - it's a bit cold here too - Michelle x

Christine Harrop said...

Hi Jenny, love this! Ideal for awkward-to-make-for-males but also for lady gardeners. Great card. Hugs Christine xx

aussie aNNie said...

Superb creation Jenny, brilliant colours and love the images used...xx{aNNie My Personal Blog}

Liz said...

Lovely design, Jenny, especially for any gardener.

Sunny here too, but could be a little warmer! xx

Patricia Howarth said...

Morning Jenny, A really lovely card, brilliant for a 'green fingered' person, I'm loving your CD a snip at £1, well done.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Sarah said...

This is wonderful Jenny, love the freshness of the colours and it's perfect for a green fingered peep at this time of year where everything is waking up!! xx

Pamellia said...

What a fabulous theme for a card, I just love all these garden images Jenny! Great use of your leftover bits! hugs :)

Di said...

Wonderful card Jenny, I know a few folk who would love this! Male or female :) I also like that you used Promarkers round the edges of the backing mats - I always forget that trick!

Hugs

Di xx

Di said...

It's me again! I forgot to say a huge thank you for the lovely shout out for the Playground! Mwah!

Hugs

Di xx

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Jenny, what a super card, great for a Gardner, fab images and colours, hugs Kate x

Jacee said...

Fabulous Jenny, lovely papers and I love your layout, those little images are great, just perfect for someone who loves gardening.
We had a car and lawn covered in frost this morning Jenny, took quite a while for the sun to make a show but once it did it was really warm, thinks it's given much the same for tomorrow too.
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Carol said...

Love your card Jenny, great use of your snippets. Carol x

Hazel said...

Brilliant card Jenny, love your design. Hazel x

Patricia said...

Brilliant card for a Gradener, love it
Patricia x

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Jenny
A perfect card for someone wh loves their gardening.
Best wishes.
Ang x

pam said...

Hi Jenny, brilliant card for a gardener, great images and layout..Perfect colors.
Pam

McCrafty's Cards said...

Perfect card for a Gardener Jenny I like the images and the design
Kevin xx

Irene said...

A beautiful card for a Gardener, I love the images and layout.

luv
irene
xxxx

Princess Judy Palmer said...

I'm a big fan of the color green and things with a gardening theme so this is a win, win, WIN for me. I like the four squares of focal points.

scrappymo! said...

I love this. This would be a perfect card for my garden club ladies! I may just have to google Tumble Ted! And here i have been trying to be a good girl and avoiding the shopping! lol

Hope all is well with you. We are very settled in the house...just a computer desk to buy for my craft room andthat last messy corner can get sorted!

We have been creating a basic garden. One retaining wall built and panted and two more to go. That will just leave us a very small area of grass that DH wants to remove and build a deck for the barbecue and maybe a couple of louge chairs...We might wait till next year though as it will be lake time soon...

Crafty hugs
Maureen

scrappymo! said...

I love this. This would be a perfect card for my garden club ladies! I may just have to google Tumble Ted! And here i have been trying to be a good girl and avoiding the shopping! lol

Hope all is well with you. We are very settled in the house...just a computer desk to buy for my craft room andthat last messy corner can get sorted!

We have been creating a basic garden. One retaining wall built and panted and two more to go. That will just leave us a very small area of grass that DH wants to remove and build a deck for the barbecue and maybe a couple of louge chairs...We might wait till next year though as it will be lake time soon...

Crafty hugs
Maureen

Hettie said...

This is gorgeous Jenny. Love the theme.
I went to work with my big aran cardi as we have found it cold this week in the morning...went out lunchtime to get warm!
Hugs
xx

Darnell said...

What a fresh and happy card, so perfect for a gardener! It's just lovely, Jenny, and a great use of snippets!! Hugs, Darnell

Sarn said...

Fantastic work Jenny. Lovely snippets card xxx