MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Thursday 16 February 2017

MOVING ALONG WITH THE TIMES DT CARD.................FOR A MAN


Hi and welcome to all my very talented friends, and visitors.
Sorry I haven't been about much, but I am having trouble with the top of my spine, neck, and right shoulder.
So not wanting a repeat of a few years ago I have been resting it.

Today is the start of a New Challenge over at 

It's the B Teams turn, and the lovely Beckie is our host for this fortnights challenge, and her theme is 
For A Man.
The challenge runs from 9am 16/2/17 to 6pm Wednesday 1/3/17
This challenge is just for a place in the top 3, but we love to see your lovely creations, and comment on them.
Please pop along to the blog to take a look at my wonderful team mates creations.




This is a 8"x8" size card.
The image is from The Give Him Squeeze CD and I printed it on Photographic card, and decoupaged it.
The black pearlised card is Hunkydory and also the rainbow mirri is Hunkydory too. 

Thank you so much for your visit.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.


20 comments:

Christine Harrop said...

What a great card Jenny. I can really feel the action! Sorry youhave been unwell. Take care and take it easy. Hugs Christine xx

Алексровер Анна said...

Jenny, great card for a man! They always enjoy Racing cars and speed !))Wishing you to feel good!

Barb said...

A fabulous card Jenny! Great for a male. I love everything about it. I think resting it is the best idea. Take care. Barbxx

Wendy L said...

Perfect Jenny, you cant beat abit of decoupage for a bloke, xxx

Patricia Howarth said...

Morning Jenny, So sorry to hear you have been having problems again, I can definitely empathise with you as I have cervical spine and neck problems and recently mine has flared up again, I know it is very painful and so uncomfortable, you are doing the right thing by resting - I wish I could take my own advice hahaha.
A lovely card for a Male and ideal for someone who loves Formula One racing.
Enjoy your day.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Chris said...

Brilliant 'male' card Jenny, my son would love this too!
Chris
x

Janice said...

Hi Jenny, great card for a man. Janice xx http://createdbyjan.blogspot.com

Hazel said...

Yes. a great card for a man,Jenny. I love the layout too. hazel x

LesleyG said...

great card Jenny, and I love motor racing too. Well done for resting.....take it easy and hope you feel better soon xxx

Lisa said...

This is gorgeous, Jenny!! I love the dimension and the different shiny papers you used!! It's so beautiful!! I hope you are feeling much better soon and the pain goes away. Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

pam said...

Fabulous male card Jenny, sorry you have been ill..take care and rest.
Pam x

Kathleen said...

Fabulous male card Jenny, brilliant images, the circles inside look like car headlights.

Hope you are feeling better soon.

Kath x

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Jenny
Now this corker would be right up my street as a F1 nut lol! Only a month until the new season starts, yay!
Love it and its great inspiration for the challenge.
You take care now.
Ang x

Mrs A. said...

Sorry to hear you have back problems. Hope the resting up is helping. Love your card . So colourful and a great card for a male . Hugs Mrs A.

Craft buddy said...

That's a fun decoupage, I didn't see that until I saw your side view, I bet it's really impressive in real life x Jessie

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Jenny, I had to to a double take whilst scrolling down... the reason.. your eye candy of Jamie Fraser, isn't he just gorgeous and I love the TV show and eagerly awaiting the next serise.
anyway, on o your card which is briliant for a F1 fan, super design with those layers, my son would love one like this.
Take things easy and don't strain your back, Kate x

Zoe Tant said...

Fabulous card for the guys Jenny. Love the layers and the wow circle design on the inside. Zx

Sarah said...

I thought you had been absent Jenny and I am sorry to hear that your back has been causing mischief again. Rest up girl!! This is a fab card for a GP fan and the decoupage looks great xx

Judith said...

What a fabulous card jenny - that mirri, the image everything just comestogether perfectly. Sorry to hear you've been suffering with your back - hope you get some relief soon - lots of rest needed hugs Judith xx

Sue B said...

Ooh this is a fab male card Jenny! What a great image and I love the mirri card and twine! :-)
Gosh I did a double take when I read about your spine, neck and shoulder as I have similar thing!! I have it in neck, both arms, and shoulders, but right shoulder is worse than other one - I’m seeing Rheumatologist and resting it as much as possible. Is depressing though as I have enough to cope with already!
Let's hope and pray that the warmer weather will ease our pain!!!
Take Care of yourself hun and keep warm and snug!
Love and hugs, Sue B xxx