MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Saturday 25 February 2017

HAPPY RUDOLF DAYS


Hi and welcome to all my very talented friends, and visitors.

The weather here in my part of Kent is very drab today, so I do hope that where ever you may live the weather is being kinder to you.

As it's the 25th of the month Happy Rudolf Day to everyone.
The Rudolf Challenge starts today over at 
Now as I am on the DT and it's my rest month I thought I still want to make my Christmas cards so I can be well ahead with them by the end of the year.





These are both 6"x6" size cards.
 On the first I ink dusted my sky, and made a few snow hills, and then I stamped my Rudolf which was a stamp I was given by Srappymo as a DT present for being on her DT last year.
I coloured him in with Derwnt pencils, and then added some glamour dust to the hills.
The second was made with one of the freebie stamps with the stamping magazine.
Coloured in with Promarkers, and then I added some Stickles Glitter glue.

Thank you so much for your visit, and the wonderful comments you make.
I really do appreciate them.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.

24 comments:

Chris said...

Two pretty cards today Jenny, both lovely clean designs. I particularly like the top one with that cute little reindeer (very apt for Rudolph day!)you've coloured him beautifully and the sparkly snow looks lovely. I really like the inside stamp too!
Chris
x

Wendy L said...

Super cards Jenny, love the cute reindeer, xxx

Sue B said...

Awww this reindeer card is SO sweet Jenny! he’s adorable! :-)
Love the wreath card too! The sparkles and doodles are fab! I love the inside sentiment too!
Weather here is dire today, wet, wet, wet!!! Lol
Hope you have a good weekend
Lotsa love Sue B xx

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Jenny tow gorgeous cards today, I love the sweet reindeer and the little scene, and what a stunning wreath, beautifully coloured, Kate x

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Jenny, Two fabulous cards, you will be well prepared for 'C', we are two months in and I haven't started yet !! I am so not good at keeping to what 'I promise myself' haha, maybe I will start next month.
Enjoy your weekend.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Lisa said...

These are both so gorgeous, Jenny!! I love the adorable reindeer on the first card!! The sparkly snow is a perfect touch!! The wreath is stunning on the second one!! They are both so, so beautiful!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sarah said...

Great additions to the Christmas box Jenny. Great to see you doing a bit of colouring too xx

Liz said...

Two gorgeous Christmas cards, Jenny. The reindeer on the first one is so cute and great colouring on the second one. The wreath really stands out. xx

Barb said...

Two really lovely Christmas cards Jenny. I love the little reindeer on the first and really like the way you've coloured his coat. The wreath looks gorgeous and I like the doodling you you've done around the edge. Barbxx

Kathleen said...

Two gorgeous cards Jenny, lovely images and designs, cute little deer and love the scribble on the second.
Wild, wet and cold here, horrid day.

Kath x

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Jenny
Two fantastic cards and so beautifully coloured.
Best wishes.
Ang x

pam said...

Two wonderful Christmas cards Jenny, fantastic colouring on these delightful images.
Hugs Pam x

MaryH said...

Oh my, forgot about Rudy Day (and wasn't sure with Maureen's schedule if we'd have one this month). A sweet way to use the wonderful stamp you received as a gift and your coloring is brilliant. This little leaper just glows. Loving the snow hills, and your sky too. I always love a pretty wreath, and this one is just decorated so beautifully. Two great cards for Rudy in February. TFS & Hugs

Janice said...

Hi Jenny, must have missed these yesterday. Such a good idea to start doing Christmas cards once a month. Great cards, especially like the reindeer one. Janice xx http://createdbyjan.blogspot.com

KandA said...

Two fabulous cards Jenny. Super christmas wreath and that reindeer is so sweet xx

meg said...

Two wonderful cards, love the colouring on both,

karenlotty said...

Lovely cards Jenny I really must make a start on my Christmas cards I was in panic mode last year!

Jean said...

Love both these super cards Jenny. The little deer is really cute but my favourite is the beautiful wreath. The colouring is great and I love the sparkles.
I have had a little break from blogging but am back now trying to catch up a bit.
Jean x

aussie aNNie said...

Two lovely cards Jenny, lovely Christmas delights.x[aNNie]

Brenda said...

OMGosh Jenny, I love both of these cards! The little deer card is simply adorable. I love the texture you gave his fur, not sure how you did it, but it looks to fabulous and I just want to reach out and touch it! The wreath is beautiful and I love the way you colored it too. The shadow looks so real as well, I thought for sure you had popped up that wreath and it was causing the shadow until I looked closer! Hugs, Brenda

scrappymo! said...

Two wonderful cards, jenny. I love the reindeer. You have coloured him beautifully.
The wreath is so lovely as well. nice vivid colours here.
Thanks for taking part in the Feb. Rudolph Days Challenge.

scrappymo! said...

Me again.
You forgot to link up to Rudolph Days. I am so late getting round to comment as my cousins just left...they were here for the funeral and stayed on for a visit as they live in another province.

Too bad I did not notice earlier...sorry!

Pamellia said...

Oh these are so adorable!! Just love your little leaping reindeer, how sweet is that!! The wreath is beautiful with all of the gold glittery ornaments and pops of blue and red, so beautiful!! What a great start to your holiday stash!! Well done. hugs :)

LesleyG said...

Two Christmas crackers! Love your designs, and enjoyed catching up on all your other beauties. Tfs xxx