MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Wednesday 22 February 2017

REMINDER OF THE RUDOLF CHALLENGE...................AND SNIPPETS CARDS


Hi and welcome to all my craft loving friends, and visitors.

Just popped in today to remind you all that the
 Rudolf Challenge starts over at
  on the 25th of the month.
This runs from the 25th to the end of the month, and it's a wonderful way to get some your Christmas cards made earlier than you usually would.
You can also win a lovely prize too.
Now as this month I have a rest from being on the design team  I thought I would make a couple of cards out of snippets so I could join my lovely friends in the Snippets Playground.





I won the lovely Scotty Dog Die on the Pixie's Snippets Playground a few months ago.
I had the idea for the design of the first card from a Christmas Gift Bag I received, and the second was the negative that was left when I die cut the Scotty Dog out of Snippets of holographic mirri card to glitter.

Thank you so much for your visit.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.





20 comments:

Wendy L said...

Lovely cards Jenny, xxx

meg said...

Great cards Jenny, wonderful idea to use the negative on your second card, it's really effective

Patricia Howarth said...

Morning Jenny, Two stunning cards, I love the Scottie dog theme, and combined with the tartan - stunning !!
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Jane Willis said...

Lovely cards, great way of using both the positive and negative die cuts
Jane

Sarn said...

It certainly IS looking a lot like Christmas on this blog post!
Great projects Jenny.
Hugs, Sarn xxx

cuilliesocks said...

Beautifully designed cards Jenny, love the scottie dog, and inside your card is just as beautiful, Kate x

Алексровер Анна said...

Great idea to use the Scottish motives-the tartan and a scottie dog ! And the cards are thoughtfully decorated inside !!!

Janice said...

Hi Jenny, love Scottie dogs they are great characters. Love the sparkles too. Great cards. Janice xx

Chris said...

Great use of your snippets Jenny to make these 2 gorgeous cards, the tartan DP is perfect with the cute Scottie dog!
Chris
x

Pat said...

Great Christmas card, I love the Scottie dog, thanks for sharing at Fab'n'Funky this week.

Pat xx

Lisa said...

Wow, Jenny, both of these are stunning!! I love the adorable Scottie dog!! The sparkle on the first one is fabulous!! The insides are beautiful, too!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Barb said...

A really cute little dog Jenny. Two lovely cards. Barbxx

Chris said...

Hi Jenny, just popped back to say thanks for sharing with us at Fab n Funky this week, great to have you play along!
x

Kathleen said...

This is one super image and I love all the glitter on the first card and a great use of the negative on the other card. Two brilliant cards.

Kath x

pam said...

Two wonderful cards Jenny, great idea how you used the Scottie dog, love the sparkle and tartan.
Pam x

Di said...

Great cards Jenny and lovely to see you using the die you won! :)

And thanks for the Rudolph Day reminder too!

Hugs

Di xx

Sarah said...

These are fantastic Jenny xx

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Jenny
Two smashing cards that would be great for fans of a certain brand of handbag lol!
It's a lovely detailed die.
Good luck in your challenges.
Hope you're feeling better.
Ang x

Brenda said...

What cute, cute, cute cards Jenny! I love that little scottie in the holographic paper, the plaid paper is fabulous and I so love the pockets in your first card! Glad you were able to take time and make cards for yourself for fun! Hugs, Brenda

scrappymo! said...

Two adorable cards, jenny. Love Scottie dogs!

Thanks for the shout out for my challenge...