MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Monday 8 September 2014

BUTTERFLY, SNIPPETS, AND NIMBUS CARD.

Hi and welcome to my blog, all my talented
friends, and visitors.
Thank you so much for your visit, and the 
wonderful comments you make on my work.
I always appreciate your precious time spent
visiting my blog.

I do hope you all had a great weekend and the 
weather was kind to all of you.

Today I have a card I made for my youngest
Son and his wife for their Anniversary.
I needed a card for 3 challenges this week,
hence the title of my post.
I thought I would combine all the different
challenges by incorporating them all in one
card so here it is.


 I wanted to revert to an old design inside that
I used quite a few years ago.


This card is a 8"x8" size, made from PMD
white A3 card.
I used my New Sue Wilson embossing folder 
called Heart Lattice.
My new Tattered Lace paper gold and teal.
My new Tattered Lace Poppy Die.
The heart die is a Tonic Die and I used the
larger and smaller one the inside, and cut out the
front ones on some snippets card.
I stamped my sentiment onto some snippets
card with Peacock DI, and heat embossed it
with Silver Pearl embossing powder.
Added some feathers, and pearl hearts from my stash.
I do believe I have not used the pearl hearts 
before either. 
So therefore I have used 4 Nimbus items on
this card.
Of course there are some butterflies, and a sentiment on this so that meets with the 
Butterfly challenge as well.
Few I am tired after all that explaining, I do 
hope you haven't fallen asleep along the way.

Thank you again for your visit.
Lots of crafty love. JENNY.

I would like to enter this into the following
challenges.
http://pixiescraftyworkshop.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/pixies-snippets-playground-week-141.html 
http://butterflyspotchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/ 
No: 13.

http://www.djkardkreations.com/2014/09/nbus-challenge-2-here-we-go.html 

22 comments:

Patricia said...

Good morning Jenny,
Another of your stunning creations.
Love all the wonderful elements
Have a great day

Patricia x

Sarah said...

BEAUTIFUL!! What fabulous papers Jenny, they are sooooo decadent and the dies are brilliant as usual, especially the pretty flower on the front!! xx

Carole Z said...

Beautiful card Jennie, love the colours and all your details, hugs Carole Z X

Patricia Howarth said...

Morning Jenny, Gorgeous !! I'm loving the teal and gold card, and the fabulous die-cuts, your Son and D-i-L will love it.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

aussie aNNie said...

STUNNING. Gorgeous dies which I do love and only have a couple, but loving your colours here.xxThe Journey is the Start

Erika said...

Hi Jenny and what a lovely card. Great use of dies, loving your flower in particular. Beautiful interior too.
Happy crafting, hugs Erika. x

Jean said...

Hi Jenny, what a beautiful card, I love that teal and gold paper it looks really luxurious. The poppy die is lovely too.
Thank you for your comments on my TBCH post, it is a bit too long really but I'm not good at putting things briefly. Thanks too for agreeing to be tagged, and I am looking forward to reading your post next week.
Jean x

Di said...

Wow Jenny - another stunner from you. LOVE the colours you used - I do think you're the Playground Queen of the dies!

Hugs, Di xx

cuilliesocks said...

It's a stunning card which will I'm sure be cherished. Gorgeous colours and design, beautiful dies, take care, hugs Kate x

Jacee said...

Fabulous Jenny, love the inside, the colours are great and the feather a good idea, love it!
Hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Darnell said...

Jenny, I really love the gold and turquoise together; it looks like burnished copper. You have lovingly arranged the butterflies, blooms, and feathers so perfectly. The kids are going to treasure this gift of art forever! Thank you so much for playing in my second NBUS Challenge!! Hugs, Darnell

Irene said...

Hello Jenny

Wow, Jenny your cards just get better and better. Your use of different dies is amazing wonderful colours and a fantabulous feather to top it off.

luv
irene
xxxx

Sue said...

Hi my lovely fairy godmother! Love the colours on your card you have made another beautiful stunning creation!! lots of hugglessss from us all here Sue xxxxxxxxxxxx

Mrs A. said...

I love the inside of your card and the colours of your backing paper are such rich contacting shades. A very elegant card indeed. Thankyou for fluttering by #13. Hugs Mrs A. (Butterfly challenge).

Kathleen said...

This is another stunning card, love all the dies and the way you have placed them, this inside is totally fabulous, takes me all my time to get a front of the card done let alone coping with the inside. lol.

Kath x

Sarn said...

Another stunner Jenny. Your cards must take ages to make but the results of so gorgeous, each one is a work of art and sure to be treasured. xxx

Karen Petitt said...

Love the colours you have used Jenny and as Sarn has said you can see a lot of work and love goes into your beautiful creations. I love those teal half pearls and the papers and embellishments, well I love all of it, have a good week hun Karen x

Hettie said...

Wow Jenny. What a stunner of a card inside and out. Of course teal is the in colour today!
BTW it is my wedding anniversary soon! Hint Hint! Only joking.
LOL!
xx

Brenda said...

Wow, this is a stunning anniversary card! I love the die cuts and the color combo along with the papers. Hugs, Brenda

JD/ Jill said...

Stunning card! Made in great colors...like your card design...I'm sure your family loved It!

scrappymo! said...

This is beautiful Jenny. A winning design for sure. Love all the pretty bling too!

Hettie said...

Ahhh! Now I know how you knew!
Hugs
xx