MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Thursday 25 September 2014

THROW BACK THURSDAY

Hi and welcome to my blog all my friends, and
visitors.
I would like to welcome 2 new followers to my blog, and thank you for choosing to follow me.
I do hope you return to visit me as often as your
 time allows you to.

Thank you also to all my craft loving friends,
that visit me on regular basis.
I love to read your wonderful comments.

Today I am joining Bibiana on her blog for
a new challenge that starts today, and every
other Thursday for more details about this
you will find it  HERE .
So the idea is to bring back old crafting 
projects from older post.
So here is mine.





This is a 8"x8" size card.
The papers were a freebie from a crafting 
magazine a couple of years ago.
I used a Martha Stewart round doily punch
for the doilies.

Thank you again for your visit and time.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.

I would like to enter this into the following
challenge.
http://stampingwithbibiana.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/throwback-thursday-challenge-1.html 

23 comments:

Rita said...

Beautiful card Jenny. So bright and colourful. Hope you do well in the challenges. Hugs Rita xxx

Hazel said...

A lovely bright cheerful card, Hazel x

Christine Harrop said...

A lovely card Jenny and the sentiment panel is a clever idea. I have used similar dictionary definitions on baby pages in scrapbooks. Sorry I haven't been able to comment on your last few creations but broadband is still playing up. It might be another 48 hours yet they say. Grrr! I have just been looking at them and they are certainly gorgeous. Hope youand Tony are both well. Hugs Christine xx

Patricia said...

Good morning Jenny,
A great card, love the colours, design and that great sentiment and how you have used it
Hugs

Patricia xx

Sarah said...

Great colours Jenny and I LOVE the recipe!! xx

Gerrie's kaarten said...

Hallo Jenny
Schitterende kaart prachtig papier gebruikt
Fijne dag
Gerrie

Stamping With Bibiana said...

hello Jenny: so lovely those colors...it is good to remember isn't it? I wonder when did you do it? I am sorry to hear about your eyes...this must be so stressing! thanks a lot for participating into my 1st challenge, I enjoy remembering and bringing back old memories! I am a nostalgic!!!
hugs from california! and now you can not lose anymore my address :)
hugs and kisses
bibiana

Stamping With Bibiana said...

BTW some of your buttons on the side bar are not working. mine and darnell's with her NBUS challenge..I only clicked on thoses!
bibiana

Capucine said...

Hello Jenny! Nice card with full colors. I love it!

Karen McAlpine said...

Hi Jenny. I am stopping by from Bibiana's blog. Really fun throwback! It is fun to take a look at some of our older projects! Happy crafting.

Jacee said...

So pretty Jenny, love the colour combo and the inside looks great too!
Hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Jenny, Another lovely card today, loving the compilation and the colours work perfectly together, I have the Martha Stewart doily punch and love it.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Алексровер Анна said...

So festive card with sooooo wonderful recipe inside!

Jean said...

A really pretty card Jeanny, I like the way you coloured the edge of the doilies.
Jean x

Kathleen said...

What a delightful change for a new home card, very pretty and great layout.

Kath x

cuilliesocks said...

Lovely jenny, gorgeous colours and design, hugs Kate x

Antonella said...

What a pretty card, I can only imagine how hard it was to pick a project for this week's throwback. The colors and the definition of "home" are perfect! I am stopping by from Throwback Thursday where I am linked up too with my Quilled Daisy project from 2006.

Hugs,
Antonella :-)

Centellazul said...

Hola Jeny tu tarjeta es preciosa muy colorida !!!

chatys said...

Que hermosura de tarjeta amiga esos colores estan espectaculares,..abrazos,.

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Jenny
Very bright and cheery. Love how you have done the sentiment.
Hope that your granddaughter is OK.
Best wishes.
Ang x

Carole Z said...

A lovely cheery card Jenny, great colours, hugs Carole Z xx

Irish Cherokee said...

Beautiful, Bright and cheerful.Nicely done. - Jim

Athéna said...

Très jolie carte aux couleurs rafraîchissantes. Bonne journée.