MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Friday 12 September 2014

OLDIE FOR FRIDAY

Hi and welcome to my blog all my very talented
friends, and visitors.
I would like to welcome my latest follower, and
thank you for choosing to follow me, and I do 
hope to see you here as often as you can 
manage it.
 
Well I can't believe it's Friday all ready, it seems
like at one moment it's Monday, and then the 
next it's Friday, what happened to all the days
in between. lol.
I have been busy preparing for my part in TCBH
on Monday.
So maybe that's why the days have flown by.  

Thank you for your continued support of my
blog, and the wonderful comments you make. 
So now it's time to join Erika   HERE  for the 
Oldie for Friday.
Here is mine for this week, and this was shown 
before I started to photograph my insides of my
cards.


 This is a 8"x8" size card.
The patterned poppy card and topper is a old
Hunkydory one.
I made the backing pattern behind the topper
out of Spellbinders Parisian motifs or accents,
by interlocking them and gluing them under the
pearls.
I then added a double Parisian border and some
vintage seam binding ribbon, and a bow.

Thank you again for your visit.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.

16 comments:

Patricia said...

Good morning Jenny,
Thank you for joining in on Oldie for Friday.
Love your bright and cheerful card.
You have reminded me of that Parisian Die which you have used beautifully. I have that Die ..... somewhere!!
Have a great day

Patricia x

Christine Harrop said...

Gosh, I haven't used that die for an age. This looks really bright and perfect autumn colours. Great card. Hugs Christine xx

vic said...

Hi jenny oh this is so pretty I love that die and so impressed it's a 8x8 card! The colours look very beautiful too!
Have a lovely day
Hugs
Vic x

Rita said...

What a beautiful card Jenny. Love that die. Hugs Rita xxx

Patricia Howarth said...

Morning Jenny, Tell me about it !! Every week I say that, where does the time go, because it is definitely accelerated !! It's scary.
Loving your card, colours very autumnal and the die-cuts are fabulous.
Have a lovely weekend.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Jenny
Love what you've done with the interlocking die cuts. Very clever.
Doesn't time fly. . . . .I don't mind it flying to Fridays as its a day off lol!
Have a great day.
Ang x

Kim said...

great card and love the rich colours.
Kim x

aussie aNNie said...

DELIGHTFULLY gorgeous card and love the die cuts.. Loving the beautiful colours used as well as the beautiful placed goodies.xx
♥aNNie
The Journey is the Start

Erika said...

Hi Jenny and thank you for joining me for sharing an oldie. I love this card, it's so clever how you've used the parisian die for the background, very effective.
Have a super weekend, hugs and happy crafting, Erika. x

Jean said...

Fabulous use of die cuts here Jenny, and lovely colours too.
I'm looking forward to reading your TCBH post on Monday.
Jean x

Sarn said...

FABULOUS xxx

Jacee said...

This is a beauty Jenny! I adore the colours and so perfectly put together, great work, love it!
Hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Hettie said...

Gorgeous Jenny. I love that die cut background. Clever you.
Love the seaside card too.
Hugs
x

Kathleen said...

Gorgeous colours and lovely flowers.

Kath x

Carol L said...

What a colossal card! The larger size is quite a crafting area, and you've done the job quite well! I love that beautiful diecut background!

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

That's a gorgeous card Jenny and the detail is great.
The layout works really well and I love the colours.
Have a great weekend, Angela x