MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Monday 1 September 2014

WHITE AND GOLD WEDDING CARD AND BAG

Hi and welcome to my blog all my very talented
followers, and visitors.

Well that's another weekend bit the dust, and it will be soon the C season, and a very busy time
for all of us.
My daughter told me they had C stuff in some of
the shops in the middle of August.
Well they are bringing it forward, every year that 
passes, and soon they will have it in the shops at
Easter. lol.

Thank you for all your wonderful comments on
my last card.
I very much appreciate them.

Today I have a commissioned Wedding Card,
and bag to show you.
Now I have not made a bag before only a box,
but I keep seeing Rita's HERE on her blog, and 
the other week Mrs Duck made an excellent one 
HERE  so please visit their blogs if you don't
already do so.
So here is my first effort, needless to say I have
another order for one at the end of October.





The size of the card is an 8"x8" made from
Centura Snow White Pearl A3 card.
The bag is made from 2 A3 PMD white card.
I paper pierced the top layer of my Centura
Pearl card and mounted it on the gold paper,
with foam tape.
My hearts are Tonic Dies, and I intertwined
some pearls strands through the design.
The lovely satin daisies I bought at the NEC
in March, and were a bargain at £1, but sadly
they had no more, otherwise I would have
bought quite a few.
Other bits from my stash.
I used up some snippets of Centura Pearl on
some of the die cuts, so I will be off to join the
playground with this.

Thank you again for your visit and time.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.

http://pixiescraftyworkshop.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/pixies-snippets-playground-week-140.html 

19 comments:

Patricia said...

Oh! My! Word! Jenny these are absolutely stunning.
They will be loved and treasured
Have a great

Patricia xx

Hazel said...

Good morning Jenny. Well I will echo Patricia's words and say your card and bag are absolutely stunning. What a keep sake. Hazel xx

aussie aNNie said...

Glam, elegant and gorgeously stunning...what else can one say.xx
The Journey is the Start

Erika said...

Hi Jenny loving your Wedding card and bag, such lovely keepsakes for the happy couple. Great colour combo and use of dies too.
Hugs Erika. x

Hettie said...

WOW Jenny. This is absolutely beautiful. I am sure the lucky couple love it. And your bag...well....stunning.
I do love Tonic dies don't you? I love the way you can cut them out completely or leave in the card. So clever.
If you do get to buy embossing paste, one tip....clean your stencil immediately. Or even easier, buy a largish box and put some water in and then throw your stencil in (not literally) while you fiddle with your work and then it keeps the paste wet.
Hugs
xx

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Jenny, This Wedding card and bag is absolutely stunning, no wonder you got another order.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Jean said...

This is a beautiful card Jenny, the pearl card looks stunning layered with the gold. I love the daisies you used and the way you threaded pearls around the hearts.
Jean x

Mary said...

Jenny, you outdid yourself on this card and bag. Gorgeous inside and out. Love all the lace you used....Beautiful, absolutely so. Yes it is getting close to "C" time. Last year I started a Christmas Journal, I've been counting my cards and I am happy to say, I have enough cards for "C" but, I will keep making them because it's my favorite time of the year....

Carole Z said...

Evening Jenny, what a gorgeous card - love the design & pearl used card, hugs Carole Z xx

Jacee said...

So beautiful Jenny, a wonderful piece of work!
Hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

PharmacyMichele said...

Wow-what a stunning card & bag. The detail on them both is beautiful.

Michele.

Kathleen said...

Wow, stunning creations, very classy.

Kath x

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Jenny
Thank you so much for the shout out but my goodness, your bag knocks spots off mine.
Its amazing as is your fab card.
Methinks you will get lots of orders for these.
Ang x

scrappymo! said...

This is gorgeous! Too bad there was only the one bag as your daisies afe so pretty!

Love these WOW cards. They are stunning! Your gift bag is gorgeous too! I love all the dies you layered and the beautiful design, Jenny.

I googled the place in Kent you mentioned...oh those poor people. What a tragedy! My RV is quite a bit smaller than a static caravan...we call them Park Model trailers here.We have some in our resort. I think they are fab. Most of the quilters live in those and then have 5th wheels in storage that they take to Arizona or Utah in the Fall. They leave to go south in mid November and return in mid April...just like the birds. They call them Snowbirds as they leave when the snow first appears! teehee

vic said...

Wow jenny this is a masterpiece! You have blown me away with this card I can't stop looking at it it's so beautiful!
Hugs
Vic x

Di said...

Wow Jenny, this really is jaw droppingly stunning! Not only the beautiful card but a bag as well! Like Vic above, I just keep going back to stare!

Sorry I'm late commenting, playing catch up here!

Hugs, Di xx

Sarn said...

I can only echo everyone else's wonderful comments about this stunning card Jenny. xxx

Karen Petitt said...

OMGee Jenny these are fantastic, as are the rest of your recent creations. Sorry for the lack of visit bit under the weather because of the new regimen - I'm hoping it will settle down soon but it could take a few more weeks Karen xx

Алексровер Анна said...

Ooooooooh! Soooooo beautiful! So rich and delicate together!