MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Wednesday 3 September 2014

BOX FOR THE BABY BOY CARD

Hi and welcome to my blog all my talented 
friends, and visitors.

Thank you for your visit, time, and continued
support of my work.
I very much appreciate it.

Today I have the box that goes with the Baby
card I showed last week.


For anyone that didn't see the card here it is.


The box is to fit a 8"x8" size card.
I used the same paper from Joanna Sheen Baby
Love CD, only I printed it out on card this time.
I cut out my Tattered Lace Pram Die with some
snippets left over from the card, and also the
corner dies too.
So I'm off to join in the snippets playground 
with all my snippets friends.

Thank you again for your visit.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.

I would like to enter this into the following
challenges. 
http://pixiescraftyworkshop.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/pixies-snippets-playground-week-140.html 














15 comments:

Jacee said...

Two fabulous baby cards Jenny, I love that pram!!
Hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Patricia said...

Aww!! Jenny a stunning combination, I love them both.
Have a good day

Patricia xx

Rita said...

Beautiful combo Jenny. You always pay such great attention to detail. Enjoy your Day. Hugs Rita xxx

aussie aNNie said...

Super stunning Jenny, you are a real expert at these gorgeous creations.xx

The Journey is the Start

Sarah said...

I knew the box would be spectacular too!! xx

Marie-Louise said...

Gorgeous set Jenny.

Patricia Howarth said...

Morning Jenny, A gorgeous box for a gorgeous card !!
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Hettie said...

Another beauty there. You are doing well on these.
Beautiful.
As for your comment...I know the feeling well! I broke down on M4 one day and it was about 4 hours til I got to a wee room. I had to take desperate measures! I will leave it there.
Hugs
xx

Carole Z said...

A beautiful box for your gorgeous card Jenny...I'm still trying to catch up with myself this week! Hugs Carole Z X

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Jenny
Both card and box, absolutely stunning!
Bound to be treasured for sure.
Best wishes.
Ang x

Gerrie's kaarten said...

Hallo Jenny
Prachtige baby kaarten de bovenste kaart de babywagen is mooi .
Ik heb een vraagje aan je Jenny welke mal is het van de babywagen van de bovenste kaart
fijne dag Gerrie

Sarn said...

WOW - to both things you're showing in today's blog post. They are amazing. Your work is truly wonderful. xxx

Erika said...

What a lovely box to go with your card.
Love your use of dies.

Hugs Erika. X

Di said...

Beautiful box Jenny! Gosh that pram die is gorgeous!

Hugs, Di xx

scrappymo! said...

Gorgeous box for your beuaitful baby card.

You make the most gorgeous cards and boxred. I have never seen a card presentation box over here. I think the recipient would think that was a gift in itself!