MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Saturday 13 September 2014

EASEL CARD

Hi and welcome to my blog, all my craft loving
friends, and visitors.
Thank you so much for your visit and your
wonderful comments you make on my work.

Well after my earlier mistake, which if you have
only just visited me you won't know about.
I posted a card for someone thinking their
Anniversary was this weekend.
 Well I got it all wrong as usual, and it's not till
the end of this month, now I feel really silly.

So here is Birthday card I did for someone, and
I definitely know it was her Birthday yesterday.






This is a just under 6"x6" in size.
The paper is Dovecraft Back To Basic 111.
Now to get my doily look around my die cut
guess what I used, the Sue Wilson Ditty Bow
Die.
I got this idea from watching one of Sue's 
video tutorials on her blog, as she was making
a flower with this die.
So me being me, I had a play with the die and
came up with this design around the Lacy
Circle Die, and doesn't it look pretty.

Thank you again for your visit.
Lots of crafty love. JENNY.

17 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

FABULOUS card Jenny, love the flowers, buttons all the goodies and gorgeous papers used..xx

The Journey is the Start

Di said...

Oh Jenny - I totally ADORE this card - Len was mightily impressed as well. It has pride of place in the lounge and is truly a work of art!

Love and hugs, Di xxx

Hazel said...

Gorgeous Jenny. I see Di loved it too. Hazel xx

Jacee said...

Beautiful Jenny, lovely colour and I love all the little pink pearls and butterflies, lovely!
Hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Claire Grantham said...

Hey Jenny, thanks for visiting me earlier in the week (via Carole Z's blog) I love this card, so clever and the colours are gorgeous. Have a great weekend. Cx

Carole Z said...

Fab card Jenny, love the reveal inside, beautiful! Hugs Carole Z X

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Jenny
I love a bit of bright pink so this is fab for me. Was going to say, I've got another card showing in blogger, but I'm easily confused lol!
Congrats on the AP tickets. Go and say Hi to John. He's a lovely guy. I am debating going but the train fare is pricey, especially when I've got the NEC in Nov.
Hope you enjoy the show.
Ang x

Rita said...

Wonderful card Jenny. I forgot a birthday yesterday, so spent the afternoon making a card. I have a birthday book and make a list at the beginning of the month, so no excuses for me then. Enjoy your weekend. Hugs Rita xxx

Kathleen said...

Gorgeous card, love the colours and especially the bow.

Kath x

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Jenny, It's easily done, we all do it !! better to be early than late though. I love it, and your friend will love it too, and you are so innovative with your dies, the inside is every bit as beautiful as the outside, as always.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Carole Z said...

Hi Jenny, back again! I saw your comment on my blog about Ally Pally, sadly not going this time..our new kitchen is being delivered & fitted, so I'll have to wait for April ! X

Patricia said...

Absolutely stunning card Jenny, love it.
I see the person receiving it loved it as well.
It will be treasured
Hugs

Patricia xx

Marie-Louise said...

This is gorgeous Jenny. I love the colours.

Sarn said...

WOW - that's a stunner Jenny. FABULOUS work (as always).

Hugs, Sarn xxx

Lynn said...

Hi Jenny, Lovely colourful card, Thanks for entering the Scrapology Card Challenge for August using dies.
Lynn x

Hettie said...

What a gorgeous card Jenny. I can just guess who it was for ey!
Sorry I am late coming round. Out all day yesterday and we had a trauma this morning and has upset me all day.
Hugs
xx

*Vicki* said...

Such a pretty pink and sparkly easel design!! I love your use of those die cuts and papers!! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! Hope to see you again!! HUGS :)