MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Sunday 21 September 2014

CHRISTENING CARD

Hi and welcome to my blog all my craft loving
friends, and visitors.
Thank you for your visit and time, as I know 
time is very precious to all of us.
Also thank you very much for all your wonderful
comments.
I really do appreciate all of them.

Now I was due to go the big stamp show at
Ally Pally this weekend, but unfortunately my
granddaughter has a few problems with her 
early pregnancy, and as my daughter was going
to accompany me, we thought it better to stay
closer to home, just in case.

Today I have a card I was commissioned to
make a while back.
It's a Christening card, but it was for a little
girl of 3 years of age.



This is a 8"x8" size card.
The card and paper are Hunkydory.
I used a double sided purple mirri card, and 
used the matt side of it.
I used some snippets from my snippets box
for the corner dies, and coloured them with 
Dusty Concorde DI, so I'm off to play in the 
snippets playground with this.

Thank you again for your visit.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.

I would like to enter this into the following
challenges. 
http://pixiescraftyworkshop.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/pixies-snippets-playground-week-143.html 

21 comments:

Hazel said...

Gorgeous as ever Jenny. Hope your grand daughter is doing ok. Hazel x

Rita said...

Beautiful card Jenny. Sorry to hear about your Grand Daughter, I would have done the same as you. Hope things turn out ok for her. Have a Good Day. Hugs Rita xxx

Sarah said...

She is such a cutie Jenny, perfect for that age. Hope all is well with your Grand Daughter xx

Sue said...

Aww beautiful card my lovely fairy godmother! hope your Granddaughter is well thank you so much for all your well wishes for Paul I truly appreciate it...lots of huggles and sloppies off Olliebobs xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Sue xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

aussie aNNie said...

Adorable card and such a cute image...love the beautiful image and colours Jenny, beautiful.xx
The Journey is the Start



Patricia said...

Gorgeous card Jenny I love it.
I do hope all is well with your Granddaughter.
Hugs

Patricia x

Patricia Howarth said...

Afternoon Jenny, This card is truly beautiful, loving the images on the paper, and that gorgeous ladybird, a fabulous Christening card.
I hope your Granddaughter is feeling a little better, my youngest Granddaughter is having similar problems with her early pregnancy too, they are keeping a close eye on her as she was born with 2 holes in her heart. I took her to her 12 week scan last week and it was absolutely fascinating !!
Lots of love from Patricia xx

MaryH said...

Jenny, this is so special. Every little girl loves purple, so you selected the perfect color. I love that you made the little medallion look like a prize medallion and those filigree corners are delicate & beautiful. Very lovely coloring on your sweet image as well. TFS & Happy Sunday. Hugs

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Jenny this is such a gorgeous card, beautiful image and colours, just perfect.
I do hope your Grand Daughter is ok, very worrying for you, hugs Kate x

Jean said...

Oh Jenny this is lovely, such a sweet image and the colours are so pretty. I hope your Granddaughter is ok.
Jean x

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Jenny
Lovely card in my favourite colour. Love the die cuts on the corners and the way you have threaded the ribbon through the circle.. So pretty.
Best wishes.
Ang x

Kim said...

such a sweet image, love the layout inside and out!
Kim x

Kathleen said...

Gorgeous card and really sweet image, fabulous flower and a very pretty card.

Kath x

Marie-Louise said...

Absolutely gorgeous Jenny. Such lovely colours.

Hettie said...

What a beautiful card Jenny. Such a shame you didn't get to the show. I would have loved to have gone but it is such a long way for me.
Hugs
xx

Erika said...

Hi Jenny, I hope your granddaughter is ok? Best to be safe than sorry, your crafting will always be there and they'll be another show.
I love your card and just perfect for a 3 year olds Christening with that cute wee image and colour combo.

Have a super crafty week, hugs Erika. x

Jacee said...

Oh my, how pretty, such a gorgeous card Jenny, love it!
Hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Carole Z said...

Hi Jenny, this is such a sweet card, lovely image and colours...beautiful! Hugs Carol ZX

vic said...

Hi jenny wow this is some serious card making! What a beautiful christening card and the image is so pretty actually the whole card is just stunning!! Another gorgeous creation :)
Have a lovely day
Hugs
Vic xx

Алексровер Анна said...

This card is so beautiful! The violet ribbon and some sparkle make this card so special!

Di said...

Oh this is lovely Jenny! Such a darling image and, as always, so beautifully made!

Hugs, Di xx