MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Friday 5 September 2014

OLDIE FOR FRIDAY

Hi and welcome to my craft loving friends, and
visitors.

Thank you for your visit, time, and all the wonderful comments you make on my work.

 Well it's Friday again and time to join Erika HERE with an oldie for Friday.
Here is mine for this Friday.



 This is a 8"x8" size card.
The papers are from The Dessert Blooms Pad.

Thank you again for your visit.
I am off singing with my group this afternoon.
We will be singing very old songs to commerate
the first World War as it's the centenary this 
month.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.

16 comments:

Patricia said...

Good morning. Jenny,
Another stunning card, love it all
Have a great day

Patricia x

Sarah said...

I bet this card did the trick as a get well card...it's fabulous! xx

aussie aNNie said...

Jenny this is just beautiful, don't recall seeing this one before, I just love the colours.xx♥aNNie The Journey is the Start

Rita said...

Gorgeous card Jenny. Always a pleasure to see your cards. Hugs Rita xxx

Carole Z said...

Fabulous card Jenny, I bet it definitely made the recipient feel better! Hugs Carole Z X

Patricia Howarth said...

Morning Jenny, This card is really lovely, I'm especially loving your background paper, truly gorgeous !!
Lots of love from Patricia xx

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Jenny
Lovely card. Desert Blooms is one of my favourite FE pads and the paper looks great on one of your super creations.
Have a great day.
Ang x

Jean said...

Beautiful card Jenny, such pretty colours and papers.
Enjoy your singing .
Jean x

Jacee said...

Fabulous card Jenny, I love the colour, the paperes and the butterflys are so pretty, love it!
Hope you enjoyed your singing.
Hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Jenny, lovely card, beautiful papers and design, hugs Kate x

Sue said...

Hi my lovely fairy godmother I've actually managed to have some quiet time to get around everyones blogs! All your cards I've missed are stunning as usual you make such wonderful cards. Take care and have a wonderful weekend huggles Sue xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Kathleen said...

Fantastic card, gorgeous colours and a great layout.

Kath x

Marie-Louise said...

Very pretty card Jenny.

Hettie said...

This is gorgeous Jenny. Fabulous colours. I hope you enjoyed your singing this afternoon.
Hugs
xx

MaryH said...

Another treasure. I don't know how you come up with all these lovely designs and layers, but I surely am enjoying getting to see them. These colors are so pretty together, very soft, yet still quite 'fallish' I think. The dies & flowers are gorgeous, and the way you handle the placement is sheer artistry. Then you go and make the insides just as beautiful. Wish I could enjoy hearing those old songs...I bet your audience will be using some hankies to wipe away a tear. Some of those old songs can really bring back some memories. TFS & Hugs

Erika said...

Hi Jenny and another beautiful oldie, thanks for sharing and joining in. Sorry for the late response, work getting in the way of fun!
I love your colour combo and the use of all your dies.
Happy crafting and have a super weekend, hugs Erika. x