MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Tuesday 7 March 2017

THANK YOU CARD WITH SPRING FLOWERS


Hi and welcome to all my very talented friends, and visitors.

Had a few busy days getting ready for family who are arriving on the weekend.
Just love it when they visit, but always feel very lonely when they have gone home again.
I expect some of you feel exactly the same too when your family visit that live away from you.

Today I have a card I made to enter the Allsorts challenge, now I have been extremely lucky in this challenge, and won some wonderful prizes  too.
 So here is my card for this weeks challenge.



This is a 8"x6" size tent card.
The image is from the Give it a Squeeze Feathered Friends CD.
The artist is Daphne Baxter.
Instead of doing a squeeze card I just decoupaged the spring flowers, and added black stones to the eyes of the Geese.

Thank you so much for your visit, and time.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.





I would like to enter this into the following challenges. 

20 comments:

Christine Harrop said...

I ma exactly the same when my family have been. And it always seems so quiet ehen it is back to just the two of us again. My sister says the same when I have been staing with her. Your card is lovely with those gorgeous daffodils. MIne are really late - but er are high and very exposed so I suppose it's understandable. Even my snowdrops seemed to take forever! Hope you are well. Hugs Christine xx

Brenda said...

Yes, I am always sad when visitors or family leave after visiting. I think that is natural for most of us. I love your beautiful spring card Jenny!! The images are so pretty and I love how you gave them dimenion! Hugs, Brenda

Brenda said...

Yes, I am always sad when visitors or family leave after visiting. I think that is natural for most of us. I love your beautiful spring card Jenny!! The images are so pretty and I love how you gave them dimenion! Hugs, Brenda

cuilliesocks said...

Wonderful spring card Jenny, lovely image and fabulous colours.
Have a lovely time with your visitors, Kate x

brenda said...

Yes indeed Jenny, I too miss them when they go home again, some we see more often but others live far away.

It's a really lovely Spring creation and super dimension of the Daffodila, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

B x

Liz said...

Beautiful Spring card, Jenny, what a lovely image. Enjoy the time with your visitors. xx

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

This is such a beautiful Spring card Jenny, I just adore daffodils. To me, they are the essence of Spring. Gorgeous colours and a super sweet image. I hope that you have a lovely weekend with your visitors and that the time doesn't go too quickly for you. Crafty hugs, Sandra x

Mervi said...

Sweet and lovely card!
Thank you for sharing over at Allsorts;-))m

Jean said...

What a beautiful spring card Jenny, I love daffodils, they look so bright and cheerful.
Have a lovely weekend with your visitors.
Jean x

Lisa said...

This is so gorgeous, Jenny!! I love the image!! The dimension you added is fabulous!! It's so cheerful and beautiful!! Enjoy the time with your family!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sarah said...

This is a really lovely spring card Jenny, love the ducks waddling among the pretty daffs and primroses. I hope you have a wonderful time with your visitors. Just remember that we will be here to keep you company when they go home!! xx

Rita said...

Beautiful Spring card Jenny. Enjoy your time with the family. Hugs Rita xxx

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Jenny
Beautiful Spring card. Love how you have decoupaged the daffodils.
Mine have been out for about 10 days now. Such a welcome sight they are too.
Best wishes.
Ang x

meg said...

Beautiful Spring card, ducks and daffodils mean the start of the season for me. Have a lovely weekend with your family.

Kathleen said...

Gorgeous card Jenny, love the image and the added eyes and the dimension on the daffodils, lovely Spring card.
My eldest Daughter is in Oz so I certainly know the feeling.
Thank you for joining our Spring Inspiration challenge this week at Allsorts.

Kath

pam said...

Beautiful spring card Jenny, hope you have a wonderful time with your visitors..
Pam x

Chris said...

beautiful spring-themed card Jenny! Love the decoupaged flowers!
Hope you have a wonderful time with your family.
Chris
x

aussie aNNie said...

Sheer delight viewing Jenny, your card reeks Spring while our Autumn is on it's way.xx ♥[aNNie]

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Jenny, This is a fabulous card, lovely images and lovely colours, and very apt for this time of year.
I hope you get sorted ready for your visitors.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Janice said...

Hi Jenny, a lovely spring image. Great card. Janice xx http://createdbyjan.blogspot.com