MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Thursday 7 September 2017

CHRISTMAS CARD IN SEPTEMBER


Hi and welcome to all my craft loving friends, and visitors.

I have had a rather large order for Christmas cards from my Daughter's boss who loves my cards, and always asks me to make special ones for her.
She bought quite few of the ones I left in the office after the fete had no idea who they were for, but loved them so much she just had to buy them.
So this week I have made a start on them, and this one.


This is a 6"x6" size card.
The winter village scene is one of quite a few different die cuts I bought from ebay.
Just put a snippet of card behind the houses, and then added stickles to the windows, and glitter to the trees, and the ground, and then framed it with another snippet  from a die cut.
The paper is from the MCS Wonderful in White CD.

Thank you so much for your visit, and your precious time as time is precious to all of us.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.

16 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh wow, I love this!! The glittery winter village scene you've created is spectacular!! I love the way you framed it!! Gorgeous papers, too!! Love this!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

meg said...

Wonderful card Jenny, love the beautiful layout and papers

Aquarius said...

A lovely village scene for Christmas

KandA said...

Fabulous christmas card Jenny. Gorgeous die-cuts and a lovely frosty scene xx

Sarah said...

This is such a lovely little village scene Jenny, set off perfectly by the night sky backing paper xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Jenny this is a stunning Christmas card. I am not surprised that your daughter's boss loves your cards they are all gorgeous. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Jean said...

A lovely wintery Christmas card Jenny, I like the way you have sparkled up the pretty die cut village scene, and the lovely blue paper.
Jean x

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Jenny, A lovely Christmas card.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

pam said...

Beautiful winter scene Jenny, not surprised the lady love`s your wonderful cards.
Pam x

Kathleen said...

Really gorgeous card Jenny love the frame and the super scene, gorgeous papers too.

Kath x

Wendy L said...

Stunning Jenny, so beautiful and I love the shade of blue, xxx

Michelle said...

I can see why your daughter's boss would buy these cards Jenny - this is stunning and I love your die-cuts! Michelle x

Christine Harrop said...

That's a lovely die cut of the village scene Jenny. The sparkly glow from the windows really adds warmth. A great Christmas card all round. Hugs Christine xx

Barb said...

This is stunning Jenny. What a beautiful scene. I'm not surprised your cards are such a hit. Barbxx

cuilliesocks said...

WOW Jenny how gorgeous is this, I love the scene and the wonderful papers, beautifully designed too, Kate x

Cara said...

This is so pretty. Love the touch of bling x