MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Saturday 2 September 2017

QUICK CARDS FOR MEN


Hi and welcome to all my very talented friends, and visitors.

I do hope you are all having a lovely weekend.

The weather here in my part of Kent is sunny at the moment.

Today I have 2 cards I made with some Kanban toppers that the lovely Mrs Duck gave me.
These cards are part of the ones sold in my Daughter's work place.





These are both 6"x6" in size.
The papers I used are from Graphic 45  6"x6" pad which gave you 3 of the same design, and are excellent for men's cards.
The toppers are Kanban.

Thank you so much for your visit.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.

12 comments:

meg said...

Two fantastic male cards Jenny, love the sentiments and papers

Wendy L said...

These are gorgeous Jenny, fab man cards. Xxx

Aquarius said...

Always handy to have a few images handy for quick male cards - these are both great

Christine Harrop said...

Always need some male cards in the box Jenny. Love the number plates on them. We have sun again now although it was pretty chilly first thing. Been out tidying the garden again. Where do all these weeds come from!! Hugs Christine xxx

Barb said...

Two super male cards Jenny and what great sentiments. Barbxx

Jackie T said...

Hi Jenny these cards are stunning I know some men who would love cards like this. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Cara said...

Love those number plates! Fab cards, I bet they sell well x

Lisa said...

What fabulous masculine cards!! I love the designs and the images!! They're so beautiful!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Kathleen said...

Two super male cards, great images and love the number plates.

Kath x

Sarah said...

They are great "man cards" Jenny. Perfect for petrol heads of all ages!! xx

Janice said...

Hi Jenny, two great cards for men. It was sunny yesterday here in Kent, not sure it's going to be the same today loll !! Janice xx http://createdbyjan.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Great mens cards Jenny, love the number plate sentiments and papers
Hugs Kaz xx