MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Thursday 28 September 2017

MOVING ALONG WITH THE TIMES DT CARD,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,GEOMETRIC SHAPES


Hi and welcome to all my very talented friends, and visitors.

Another fortnight has passed, and it's time once again for Team B, and a new challenge over at 
Jan is our lovely host for this challenge, and she would like to see Geometric Shapes on you entries.
The challenge runs from 28/9/17 to Wednesday 11/10/17 and closes at 6PM.
Please pop along to the challenge to see what my lovely team mates have created.
 So here is my DT card I made.




This is a 8"x8" size card.
The design is a Craftsuprint download, and I decpupaged the little girl in her PJs, and also her bear.
Just added a 6 for her age from my stash.
I made this for my Daughter to give her Granddaughter. 

Thank you so much for your visit and the wonderful comments you continue to make.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY,

 

22 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Jenny this is a gorgeous card I love the image you have used. I really like how you decorate the insides of your cards. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Craft buddy said...

What a cute card! I love the layers and the little image, so sweet x Jessie

Lia said...

IN- and outside are so gorgeous! Great work Jenny!
Lia xx

Janice said...

Hi Jenny, as usual your card is a work of art. Beautiful image, great design. Janice x http://createdbyjan.blogspot.com

Chris said...

Aww, such a sweet and pretty card! Love the shape and the little girl is adorable!
Chris
x

Janis Lewis said...

This is just darling!

Wendy L said...

Gorgeous card Jenny, cute little girl, thank you, xxx

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Jenny, This card is really gorgeous !!
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

Gorgeous card Jenny, the little girl is so cute and how you've created the inside of the card is also very lovely

Crafty smiles.... June x

Sue B said...

Aww this is such a sweet card Jenny!! the image is adorable and I love the little hexagon sentiments. It’s perfect card for six year old - she will love it !!!
Hope you are keeping well.
Love and hugs, Sue B xx

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card, love the pretty image its just perfect for a little girl,
Hugs Kaz xx

cuilliesocks said...

What a really pretty card Jenny and just perfect for a little girl, beautifully designed and embellished, Kate x

Kathleen said...

Totally fabulous Jenny, from the gorgeous cute image, who looks as if she has been up to something that she shouldn't to the brilliant design and pretty papers.

Kath x

Liz said...

Really cute card, Jenny, perfect for a six year old. I love the expression on the little girl's face. x

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Jenny
Adorable card and image. The little girl really pops off the card.
Still can't get my head around you being a Great Grandma. You look too young lol!
Best wishes.
Ang x

Mrs A. said...

This is indeed a sweet card with the decoupage little girl on it. The inside is finished off beautifully. Good luck wih the coffee morning. Hugs Mrs A.

Mia said...

Beautiful geometric shapes card, Jenny. I love the beautiful girl and how you decorated the hexagons! The inside is absolutely great! Kisses, my friend.

Sue said...

Gorgeous card my lovely fairy godmother xxx lots of huggles from the J household xxxxxxxxx

Sue said...

Gorgeous card my lovely fairy godmother xxx lots of huggles from the J household xxxxxxxxx

Jeni Mc said...

I love the way you have used the shapes throughout the card
and such a cute image J

Алексровер Анна said...

Jenny, it is a wonderful card for your Granddaughter! So sweet and pretty!!!

Barb said...

What a great design Jenny. I love the papers and the little girl is so sweet. Barbxx