MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Sunday 10 September 2017

ANOTHER CHRISTMAS SCENE CARD


Hi and welcome to all my very talented friends, and visitors.

I do hope you are having a good weekend, and the weather is being kind to you all.
At the moment it's quite sunny in my part of Kent, but it started off slightly foggy earlier this morning.

 Yesterday Mrs Duck launched her new website were you can by craft items HERE 
She is stocking lots of lovely craft items at reasonable prices including John Lockwood's lovely craft items please pop over and take a look. 

Now onto my Christmas scene card.


This is a 5X7 size card.
The die cut scene is one of the die cuts I bought on ebay.
The backing paper is from the MCS Wonderful in White CD.

Thank you so much for your visit, and the wonderful comments you make they are so much appreciated.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.

 

20 comments:

Aquarius said...

That is a super scenic die and you've made a lovely card with the background paper which looks just right. Not much sunshine here at the moment but drier than yesterday when we had some very heavy showers.

Gerrie's kaarten said...

Prachtige kaart mooie kleuren heb je gebruikt
Groetjes Gerrie

Michelle said...

Another die-cut beauty Jenny - absolutely gorgeous - Michelle x

KandA said...

Beautiful card Jenny and such a wonderful die-cut xx

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely stunning Jenny, gorgeous Christmas scene and love the little scene, beautifully designed and coloured, Kate x

Chris said...

You've created a magical wintery scene with your beautiful die cut Jenny, love the frosty colours!
Chris
x

Jackie T said...

Hi Jenny this is a stunning Christmas card. I love the scene you have created. Take care. Hugs Jackie

meg said...

Gorgeous card Jenny a beautiful scene and background papers.

Janice said...

Afternoon Jenny, haven't popped by in a few days and I've missed some great cards by you !!. Love the half and half card yesterday. Christmas cards are something that I haven't got my head around so far this year, but I am planning on making some batch cards - just to keep me going LOL !! Hope you like the campervan decorations that should be with you very soon. Janice xx http://createdbyjan.blogspot.com

Christine Harrop said...

Gorgeous Christmas card Jenny. The die cut makes a beautiful scene. The backing paper is beautiful. Hugs Christine xx

LesleyG said...

lovely sparkly snowy scene Jenny xxx

Sarah said...

Ooh, this is really magical Jenny, lovely sparkle to compliment the handsome stag xx

Kathleen said...

Absolutely gorgeous Jenny, fabulous scene and love the blues, great dies too.

Kath x
Oh cats and dogs here and dreadful winds (the weather)
xx

Liz said...

Gorgeous card, Jenny, what a lovely scene - just beautiful. xx

Lisa said...

This is so beautiful, Jenny!! I love the wintry scene you've created!! The sparkly snow is fabulous!! Gorgeous, my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

pam said...

Gorgeous card design Jenny, love this beautiful scene.
Pam x

Carol L said...

Your card is a beautiful combination of shades of blue and sparkle too! I love how the snow-covered ground is glistening and the stars in the dp are just perfect! So pretty!

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Jenny
Sorry I'm so far behind but with the workshop, the Royal visit from the highlands and the website, I have been chasing my tail lol!
Thank you so much for the mention. Much appreciated.
This card is delightful. The scene is perfect. Your other cards have bee terrific, as usual, especially yhe monochrome wedding one.
Thanks again for your support.
Best wishes.
Ang x

Cara said...

Fabulous card, I just love his little face!

Pamellia said...

This is so gorgeous Jenny! I just love blue and white palettes for the holidays, it's so cool and frosty! The white glittery elements add such a festive elegance! I wish I could shrink down and live inside the wintery wonderland in your card! hugs :)