MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Friday 8 September 2017

ANNIVERSARY CARD


Hi and welcome to all my very talented friends, and visitors.

It's very miserable in my part of Kent today all grey, and raining, and cold as well.
Won't be long till the leaves start falling of the trees.
My, summer came, and went in a flash or that's what it seems like or is it because we had a lovely June, and not such a nice July, and August.

Gosh I have managed to make a card for the Butterfly Challenge  as I think I may have missed a couple of the challenges.
 This is a anniversary card I made for my youngest Son and his wife.

  

This is a 8"x8" size card.
The heart paper came from a paper pad I bought at B&M for the grand price of £2.49.
The white card I embossed with the Sue Wilson's Heart Lattice embossing folder.
Added some ribbon and string bling.
The doily die, and the bow, and hearts die are cheap Chinese ones.
Silhouette butterfly dies are SB.
 Stamped the sentiment with Faded Jeans DI.

Thank you so much for your visit.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges. 

19 comments:

meg said...

Beautiful anniversary card, love the his and hers sides

KandA said...

Really fabulous card Jenny. Love the design with the 'his' and 'hers' sides and the colours too. I've been thinking about getting some some but wasn't sure how good they were but yours look great xx

KandA said...

Oops typing gone wrong!... it was the chinese dies I was talking about xx

Christine Harrop said...

I love the rich blue colour of your card Jennie. The dies are gorgeous. I have a few dies from China too and they cut just fine. Love and hugs Christine xx

Barb said...

This really is a beautiful card Jenny. I love the colours and what great design work. Barbxx

Lisa said...

What a gorgeous anniversary card!! I love the design and the colors!! So elegant and beautiful!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely gorgeous Jenny, what a wonderful design and gorgeous colours, Kate x

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Jenny, This is a gorgeous card, they will love it.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Liz said...

Fabulous card, Jenny, a gorgeous design. I love how you've split the doily die cut in two, with the different colours, it's very effective. xx

Kathleen said...

What a fabulous design and a super Anniversary card, love the male and female side, super blues too.
Well the leaves are already falling off here, so far same old story as July and August, rain, wind, cold, rain, wind, cold, rain, wind cold... oh what is that yellow thing we said on an odd day.

Kath x

Jean said...

Lovely anniversary card Jenny, great card design and colours.
Jean x

Mia said...

Wow! A great anniversary card! Beautiful! Kisses, Jenny.

Jackie T said...

Hi Jenny this is a stunning card I love the design. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Sarah said...

I love the reflective elements of this card Jenny and the colours are fabulous. What a bargain!! xx

Chris said...

An elegant and beautifully crafted anniversary card Jenny, lovely design and colour combo, the die cuts are gorgeous and I always love how you complete the inside to match!
Chris
x

Mrs A. said...

How lovely this looks with the fabulous negative and positive pattern die cut used for the centre piece. Love the silhouette of hearts. Thank you for fluttering into the garden for this challenge. Hugs Mrs A.

Cara said...

Just stunning. I do love how you go the extra mile and decorate the inside of your cards, I'm normally just glad to finish the front without ruining it!

terrie said...

Beautiful card Jenny...I love the positive and the negative technique..well done..good luck in the challenge.
Thank you for the lovely comment on my blog your so kind.

AlisonC said...

What a clever idea. You've got so much detail and I'm sure they loved it.