MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Thursday 9 October 2014

2nd THROW BACK THURSDAY CHALLENGE CITRUS COLOUR CARD

Hi and welcome to my blog all my craft loving
friends, and visitors.
Well it's time to join Bibiana with her 2nd Throw
Back challenge.
This challenge runs fortnightly on a Thursday
to re-show your older creations, and you can 
join in this wonderful challenge  HERE.

Here is mine for this fortnight, and it was first
posted HERE on the 17th of July 2013.



This is a 8"x8" size card.
I made this card for a Citrus Colour challenge.
So hence the very bright colours.
You may notice anyone that looks back on my
original post that my picture is better on this 
post that's because I have learned to edit my
photos since then.

Thank you for your visit and time, and I do 
hope you can join in this wonderful challenge,
and give Bibiana your support.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY. 

I would like to enter this into the following
challenges.
http://stampingwithbibiana.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/throwback-thursday-challenge-2.html 

21 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Gorgeous card, loving this beautiful style Jenny, your added beauties and colours chosen.xx
aNNe...
The Journey is the Start

Sarah said...

What a bobby dazzler Jenny, summer on a card I'd say!! xx

Алексровер Анна said...

Jenny, so festive colors, this card brings happiness!

Michelle said...

This is beautiful - once again, inside & out. So much lovely details. You made lovely cards back then and now! Michelle x

Gerrie's kaarten said...

Hallo Jenny
Een prachtige mooie vrolijk kaart heb je gemaakt
Mooie kleur papier heb je gebruikt
Fijne dag Gerrie

Capucine said...

Très jolie carte avec ses belles couleurs d'automne! Bravo!

Stamping With Bibiana said...

wow! yes citrus colors Yummy! great creation...I am glad that you brought back this card and that you entered again on my challenge...thanks a lot for participating.
Jenny, contact me for your address and to get your prize and badge!
hugs bibiana

Micha said...

Une bien jolie carte qui a dû être aussi un "jeu de patience". De belles couleurs très estivales. Bravo ! Amitiés.

Jacee said...

What fabulous colours Jenny, a very cheerful card, just what we want to brighten an otherwise dull day, a lovely card!
Hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Jenny, A beautiful citrus card, gorgeous combination of colours.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Marie-Louise said...

Super card Jenny. Love the colours.

Hettie said...

Lovely card Jenny. I do like orange. There isn't enough orange around.
You only have to look at my post tonight and you will see I likes orange!
Hugs
x

Sue said...

At last I have managed to get blogger to let me comment on your blog!!! its driving me nuts hahaha beautiful card my lovely fairy godmother and love all the colours you have used...lots of huggles from us all here Sue xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Kathleen said...

Wow an oldie but goodie here.

Kath x

Carole Z said...

Lovely! Fabulous bright colours from autumn...I have admired Bibiana's work for a long time but didn't realise this challenge existed, will have to look into it, great idea to revive the oldies! Hugs Carole Z X

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Jenny
Wow, its certainly citrus lol! Its sunny outside and this joyful card has added a but of sunshine indoors.
Good luck in the challenge.
Have a great day.
Ang x

Erika said...

Wow Jenny what a beautiful and bright card you've made there. Love the threaded ribbon and the added beads, very original, great idea.

Have a great weekend, hugs Erika. x

KT Fit Kitty said...

This is a lovely card, Jenny! Beautiful, bright citrus colours! Very pretty on the inside too!

chatys said...

Que intensa alegria transmite tu tarjeta, es vibrante y colorida,muy hermosa con esos colores citricos,..felicidades

cuilliesocks said...

Hello Jenny, wow, what vivid colours here, such a summery card, beautiful design, hugs Kate x

Antonella said...

Hello Jenny, Such a pretty card, you definitely got the citrus part! Such pretty flowers, and what a great size card!

I am stopping by from Throwback Thursday where I am linked up too with my Courage ATC project from 2010.

Hugs,
Antonella :-)