MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Wednesday 29 October 2014

SNIPPETS MAKES.

Hi and welcome to my blog all my craft loving
friends, and visitors.
May I welcome my newest follower, and thank you so much for your interest in my blog, and I do
hope you return when ever you have the time to
visit.

Sorry I have been missing for a few days, but as
it's half term, and my daughter is on holiday from
work, we have been spending a few days with my granddaughter, and my little great granddaughters.

So on to my snippets make, when I printed out
the toppers, and decoupage for the last card I 
posted with the little girl in the snow, there was
a smaller version the sheet of paper, so here is
what I made with the left over pieces of card,
and my old Pandora Bag.


These cards are just under 5"x5".
I used some Cosmic Shimmer PVA glue dots
around the cards in white and plum glitter, and clear glitter on the umbrellas,  but it looks like red in the photo.

Thank you for your visit, time, and the wonderful
comments you make.
Lots of crafty love.
I would like to enter this into the following 
challenges.
http://pixiescraftyworkshop.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/pixies-snippets-playground-week-148.html 



 

23 comments:

Michelle said...

These look absolutely gorgeous Jenny and I love the gift bag. Colours are lovely too - Michelle x

Mojca said...

oh my this looks stunning! hugs! Mojca

Sue said...

Wow you have been really busy my lovely fairy godmother! adore that gift bag and all those cards!!! lots of huggles and sloppies off Olliebobs xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Sue xxxxxxxxxxxxx

aussie aNNie said...

Jenny these are gorgeous, love that image you used...gorgeous bag as welll...ha love sue's sloppies...xx
The Journey is the Start

Irene said...

Hello Jenny,

There is no need to apologise, time spent with family is wonderful.

Beautiful cards, love the image and designs, and what brilliant use of your gift bag.

luv
irene
xxxx

Elizabeth said...

Hi Jenny, how lovely that you've been able to spend some quality time with your family - always time well spent :) You've made great use of the extra toppers you printed off and I do like the decorated bag - it's lovely. Elizabeth xx

vic said...

Wow jenny these are just lovely you have been busy :) enjoy your time with your family hope you have a great time
Hugs
Vic xx

Carole Z said...

Gosh you have been busy! Love your cards and fab colours..enjoy your family time, hugs Carole Z X

cuilliesocks said...

These are just so lovely Jenny, beautiful image and colours, and the bag to put them in is brilliant, hugs Kate x

Jacee said...

These are great Jenny, love the colour and the dots are a really good idea, fabulous work!
Nice to spend time with the little one's, we are having our grandson on Saturday so I'll have to have something ready up my sleeve in the way of entertainment!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Patricia said...

Lots of stunning little makes, I love these.
Glad you have had time with your daughter and the children.
Enjoy your evening

Patricia x

Sarah said...

These are fantastic cards Jenny and I love the upcycled bag too. Glad you've had time with your girlies xx

Hazel said...

Jenny what great little cards, I love them. Glad you gave had quality time with family. Hazel xx

pam said...

Jenny, love your beautiful cards and bag, your image is gorgeous and the colours you have used.
glad you had a wonderful time with your family.
pam

MaryH said...

What fun that you had all your girls there to enjoy spending some time with. I'm so happy you did so, and waited to blog until later! We can blog anytime, but anytime spent with loved ones, is MUCH more important (to my thinking anyway). Love this set of delightful little girl cards. The image is so cute and you've done such pretty embellishments to set off this little umbrella girl. My goodness, 6 cards PLUS a pretty bag. You were really busy after your girls left! Well done, and TFS. Hugs

Marie-Louise said...

These are superb Jenny.

Di said...

Oh these are so cute Jenny! And a bag to match as well :) Love your RD cards (previous post) too!

Hugs

Di xx

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Jenny, I'm so glad you have been having some fun times with your family.
I'm so loving your cards and bag, really, really, lovely.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Jenny
You are one of the Queens of Snippets. You have a fab collection there. Sounds like a busy but lovely few days for you.
Best wishes.
Ang x

Erika said...

Great cards Jenny, love this cute wee image. Enjoy your time with the family.

Hugs Erika. x

Karen Petitt said...

Gorgeous set of cards Jenny, both these and the two below! I have severe die envy huni - you have some seriously gorgeous ones. I hope you have a lovely time with your family for the rest of the week - that is the most important thing of all Karen xx

Stamping With Bibiana said...

so beautiful!!!
bibiana

scrappymo! said...

What a gorgeous array of snippet makes! Wow! You have been so very busy.

I love the sweetcards and gift bag. This is a great way to polish off the scraps so they don't build up...must remember this!