MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Sunday 12 October 2014

FOOTBALL BOOK CARD AND BOX

Hi and welcome to my blog all my very talented
friends, and visitors.
 I do hope you are enjoying your weekend, and
the weather is being kind to you all.

Thank you for your visit, and your wonderful
comments you make.
I very much appreciate every comment you make.

Today I have a card I was asked to make by
my sisters friend for her grandson's 18th  
Birthday.
Sorry this is a bit picture heavy.





This is a 8"x8" size card and box to fit.
The football paper is from the Crafters
Companion CD Mens Collection, and is quite
an old cd.
Computer generated sentiment.
Number eighteen made from a numbers 
template, and embossed with  M- Bossabilities 
So Trendy.
I forgot to say my football boots, and football were snippets from another card, and I also mounted some of my photos onto some snippets too, so I'm off to play in the snippets playground
with this.

Thank you again for your visit and time.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.

I would like to enter this into the following
challenges. 
http://pixiescraftyworkshop.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/pixies-snippets-playground-week-146.html 

24 comments:

Hazel said...

Firstly congrats on wining on Sue Wilson's blog. Another wonderful card. Hazel x

Liz said...

WOW! This is amazing! xx

vic said...

This is lovely Jenny what a great card! Your folds on this are just the best love it :)
Have a lovely weekend my friend
Hugs
Vic x

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Jenny
Great card for a footie fan. I bet he loved it!
Congratulations on your Sue Wilson win. Bet that was a lovely surprise for you.
Have a great day.
Ang x

aussie aNNie said...

Wow Jenny. This is just a beautiful card, loving the colours used as well. such a gorgeous creation.xx
The Journey is the Start

Michelle said...

Oh wow Jenny - what a lot of work you have put into this. The Grandson is going to be AMAZED - its absolutely brilliant. I would love to make something like this for my son - Michelle x

cuilliesocks said...

Hello Jenny, congrats on your win. Fantastic card for a footy fan, wonderfully designed, I'm sure the lad will love it, hugs Kate x

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Jenny, Wow, this 18th card is fabulous, the compilation is brilliant, and Nathan will love it.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

This is a fabulous card for a football lover!

Warm hugs
Maarit

LesleyG said...

This is a fabulous book card, I'm sure it will be the most admired on the mantelpiece! xxx

Алексровер Анна said...

Wow! It will be great to get such card on BDay! Love the unusual construction and bright colors!

MaryH said...

Your family know exactly who to ask to make fab special birthday cards. Love the colors & the way you've added the special motifs to celebrate this young man's 18th day. The insides are combined so nicely with the front of the card, and I'm sure he will keep this for a long, long time to remember this big milestone day. A beautiful card. TFS & big hugs.

Kathleen said...

Fabulous card, great images and a fantastic layout, the footballs on the tags are brilliant.

Kath x

Sue said...

What a fabulous card my lovely fairy godmother!!!! its superb and what a fab thing to keep! thank you so much for the e-card:) huggles from us all here Sue xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Marie-Louise said...

Fantastic card Jenny.

Hettie said...

Great card there and I am sure the receiver loves it.
Hugs
xx

Sarn said...

Simply brilliant! xxx

Erika said...

A great 18th birthday card for a young man mad on footy. I love how you have personalised it, just perfect.

Hugs Erika. x

Jacee said...

Fabulous work Jenny, he's going to love this!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Mrs A. said...

A superb card for a football lover. I bet it was well received. hugs Mrs A.

Irish Cherokee said...

A great card and matching tags and box. Very creative Jenny. Love the design. - Jim

Congrats on you win at Bibiana's Throwback Thursday.

Di said...

Great card Jenny - just perfect for the occasion! Who would have thought a football card could be so detailed - great work!

Hugs

Di xx

Elizabeth said...

Hi Jenny, fabulous card - I like all the detail you've put into it. A great way to use up snippets too. I have a giveaway on offer so do check out the sticky post at the top of my blog. Elizabeth x

Carole Z said...

Bet Nathan was thrilled Jenny, great details, fab card! hugs Carole Z X