MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Wednesday 1 October 2014

SILVER WEDDING ANNIVERSARY CARD

Hi and welcome to my blog all my craft loving 
friends, and visitors.
I would like to welcome my newest follower, 
and thank you so much for choosing to follow me,
and I do hope you pop by as often as your time allows. 

Sorry I have been AWOL for a few days.
Have been very busy making more cakes for
the Macmillan Coffee morning tomorrow, this 
is my second round of making cakes, as last 
week I made them for my daughter's works
coffee morning.
Phew I don't want to bake another cake for 
a while now.
Standing and baking has aggravated my hips,
so I have been having a few probs there too.
I also have had a family bereavement, my 
dear uncle and the last of my Dad's siblings
has passed away.
So I didn't feel much like blogging.

Today I have an Anniversary card I should
have posted yesterday, as it was a blog friends
25th Wedding Anniversary.
I think she has received it now hopefully.





This is a 8"x8" size card.
I embossed my card with the Teresa Collins
embossing folder Sophisticated.
The backing to my hearts is Indigo Blu Mica
Flakes Eton Mess
The Heart Die is Tonic.
The leaves are the Sue Wilson Faux Quilled
Leaves Die.
I made the organza flowers, again with my 
heat gun.

I am off to the hospital tomorrow, about the
top of my spine, so we will see what's going
with it.
Thank you for you visit and your wonderful
comments.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.

19 comments:

Michelle said...

How beautiful. Lovely embossing and details. Good luck at the hospital x

Gerrie's kaarten said...

Hallo Jenny
Schitterende kaart sterkte met je heup
Fijne dag
Gerrie x

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Jenny, Firstly, my sincere condolences on the death of your Uncle, it is so upsetting when the last of that era passes away, my heart goes out to you and his family, you are all in my thoughts and prayers.
Secondly, your Anniversary card, as always, is beautiful. Your friend will love it and cherish it and it will be a fabulous keepsake.
Thirdly, boy you have indeed been busy with your baking, although it wouldn't stop me wanting 'cake' though haha, I hope they all enjoy your efforts.
Fourthly, I hope everything goes well at the hospital, I will be thinking of you.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

aussie aNNie said...

Jenny sorry to hear of your Uncle...sad and hard to take.
Your card is beautiful full of gorgeous added beauties.xxThe Journey is the Start


Rita said...

So sorry Jenny to hear about your uncle. Your card is stunning. And I'm sure it will be treasured too. Take Care of yourself and feet up for a while too. Hugs Rita xxx

Irene said...

Hello Jenny

I'm so sorry to hear about your uncle.

A beautiful and elegant card with lots of amazing details and two gorgeous flowers. I am sure you card will be treasured too.

Take care of yourself.

luv
irene
xxxx

Jacee said...

So gorgeous Jenny, very stylish, lush flowers and the inside is great, I love it!
Sounds like you have been busy in the kitchen, all that baking, it's very kind of you to do all that for charity, those Macmillan coffee mornings are such a a great idea, I hope all goes well with it and you raise loads.
Sorry to hear of your family bereavement, sending extra hugs x
Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

MaryH said...

I can well understand that you probably don't even want to _EAT_ a piece of cake just now, after all that standing & baking. But how generous of you to do all that labor for such a worthy cause. Good luck with your dr's appt. Hope you hear something beneficial at your dr's appointment. Back pain is so debilitating. Condolences on your family loss as well. Your anniversary card is just magnificent. Love all the delicious embossing and that gorgeous heart over the gilding. Such beautiful dies in this beauty. I love those SWilson dies. Whomever receives this will know what a treasure you've given them to celebrate their special day. TFS & good luck. Hugs

Hazel said...

Jenny firstly sorry about your uncle. Poor you I can feel your pain with that standing baking. I am the same. A beautiful card from you but that's nothing unusual as you always make stunning cards. Hazel xx

Darnell said...

This is an amazing card, Jenny, like all of your creations are! Those flowers are like clouds!! Good luck at the hospital and finding out some answers. Sending prayers your way!! Hugs, Darnell

Jean said...

Jenny your card s beautiful, the embossing is splendid and I love the organza flowers.
Sincere condolences on your family bereavement.
I hope you hospital appointment goes well tomorrow.
Jean x

cuilliesocks said...

hello Jenny, sorry to hear about your uncle, a sad time for you, and now your hip is given you problems, I hope your appointment goes well for you.

Absolutely gorgeous card, love everything about it, take care, hugs Kate x

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Jenny
Sorry to hear about your uncle. A sad time for you all.
Thank you for still taking the time to pop this super card on for us to enjoy.
Thanks for your comment today too. . . . . . If only Jenny, if only lol!
Take care.
Ang x

vic said...

Wow Jenny you have blown me away again this anniversary card is just beautiful you have put a lot of creative love into this :)
I hope the coffee morning went well
Hugs
Vic xx

Erika said...

Sorry to hear of your sad news Jenny, I hope you are ok?
A beautiful card there, just perfect for an anniversary.
I'm like you with all this baking.....it's fun but not when you have to do so much! LOL.
At Least it is for a good cause.

Take care, big hugs, Erika. x

Stamping With Bibiana said...

sorry to hear this...OMG take care and hopefully it will pass soon and it is nothing serious...the card is very pretty I am sure the recipients will love it...could you do the flickr?
hugs bibian

Sarn said...

Amazing and lovely card Jenny.

Sorry to learn of your problems and sad news. Sending you my best wishes and lots of hugs, Sarn xxx

Алексровер Анна said...

Dear Jenny! So sorry to read about your sad news. Life is life... Your new card is so noble and delicate, great day for a family-25 years!!!

Hettie said...

Beautiful card Jenny. Much nicer IRL. Thank you once again. It is beautiful and in pride of place.
Hugs
xx