MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Friday 3 October 2014

OLDIE FOR FRIDAY

Hi and welcome to my blog all my kind friends,
and visitors.
Thank you so much for all your very kind comments left on my last post.

Well dear friends I could not go to my hospital
appointment yesterday, as I was not well, so I have to wait for another appointment.
Of all the days to be ill.

So it's Friday again and time to share your 
Oldie with Erika  HERE.
So come on join in a really fab way to show 
some of your older posts.
Here is mine for today, and a Christmas card 
I made for 2012.



This was a 8"x8" size card.
The papers were from the Desert Bloom Pad.
The Metallic Pearlised Card is Dovecraft.
The image is a pre-coloured one from the
Pink Gems website.
Other items on the card from my stash.

Thank you for your visit and time.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.

14 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Hi Jenny this is beautiful love the design, papers and colours used.xx

The Journey is the Start

vic said...

Oh this is gorgeous Jenny so pretty! I'm sorry to hear your not feeling well I hope you feel better soon
Hugs
Vic x

Rita said...

Gorgeous card Jenny. Love it. Hugs Rita xxx

Patricia said...

Brilliant card Jenny, love everything about it
Have a great weekend
Hugs

Patricia xxx

Sarn said...

Well I can see that you've ALWAYS made amazing cards Jenny! My oldies are nowhere near this good! xxx

Hazel said...

Just brilliant Jenny. An amazing "oldie". Hazel xx

Gerrie's kaarten said...

Wouuu wat een schitterende Kerstkaart Jenny
Prachtige de binnenkant met de sneeuwpop
Fijn weekend
Gerrie

Jacee said...

What a fab card Jenny, love the date thingy, super idea!
Hope you'll soon be feeling better.
Hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Sarah said...

Sorry you had to miss your appointment Jenny, what rotten luck :0(
Love your card, the boots and tree looks fabulous xx

Erika said...

Oh Jenny that's not good I hope you get another appointment quite quickly. Take care. x
I love this Christmas card, the calendar on the front is a super idea, great use of dies too.

I hope you feel better soon, big hugs and thanks for joining me in sharing an oldie today,

Erika. x

Jean said...

Lovely card Jenny, I love the calendar page on the front,great idea.
I'm sorry you had to miss your appointment, I hope you don't have to wait too long for another one.
Jean x

MaryH said...

This may have been precolored images, but you have definitely showcased them to great advantage with the die shapes, the metallic papers and all the corner motifs with which you've embellished this stunner. It's beautiful. Sorry to hear you're not tiptop but hope that this bug will soon be gone, and let you & DH enjoy your wkend. TFS & big hugs. Feel better soon.

Kathleen said...

Great card and love the front but the snowman is super duper, a very happy chappy.
Gosh, hope you don't have to wait too long for another appointment.

Kath x

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Jenny
Cracking card. The snowman is soooo cute.Hope you are feeling better. It can be such a long wait for hospital appointments so hope you get another soon.
Take care.
Ang x