MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Friday 17 October 2014

OLDIE FOR FRIDAY

Hi and welcome to my blog all my very talented
friends, and visitors.
Sorry I have been missing for a few days.
I have been making a commissioned wedding
card, and bag which I will show you once the
wedding has taken place.
I also had a phone call offering me a appointment
for my back, which I went to yesterday, and the
news is all good.
My body has done a wonderful job of healing
itself, and I won't need physio.

This is my Oldie for Friday, now Bibiana
mentioned on her blog that October is Breast
Awareness month so I thought I would bring
back this Oldie I created last year for the 
Breast Awareness.
So if you would like to join Erika   HERE
in this wonderful challenge just for fun, please
join us.




This is my usual 8"x8" size  card.
I made the breast cancer ribbon out of card and
some sequins.

Thank you for your visit, time, and all the 
wonderful comments you make.
Lots of crafty love. JENNY.

12 comments:

Carole Z said...

HI Jenny, I remember this card, gorgeous design and a great card to raise awareness of the campaign, hugs Carole Z X

Sarah said...

What a great card Jenny, love the way you blinged up the symbol. xx

Michelle said...

How beautiful Jenny - such gorgeous details. Glad your back is healing :) Michelle x

Patricia Howarth said...

Morning Jenny, Great news about your back, so glad you won't need physio !!
Gorgeous card, great advert for the Breast Cancer Awareness, really lovely.
Have a great weekend, hopefully we will have some nice weather like the forecasters are saying, can't wait.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

aussie aNNie said...

Hi Jenny, love the feather and this is one awesome project, great colours and gorgeous image used.xx
The Journey is the Start

Hazel said...

Great news on your back Jenny. Beautiful card for such a good cause. Hazel xx

Erika said...

Beautiful card Jenny and perfect to support breast cancer, a great cause.
Thanks for joining me sharing an oldie today, have a super weekend.

Hugs Erika. X

PharmacyMichele said...

Lovely card & for a great charity.

Michele.

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Jenny
Great news about your back.Hopefully that's you back to cartwheels and handstands!
A great card for a great cause chuck.
Have a great weekend.
Ang x

LesleyG said...

Glad to hear your good news. Pretty card, I thought it was actual ribbon! Xxx

Sue said...

Fabulous card Jenny and so glad your news about your back is good news!!!! I'm trying to get round everyones blog in case it goes off again lol lots of huggles from us all here Sue xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jacee said...

Super card Jenny, you've done a wonderful job with this and the pink ribbon looks great.
Glad to hear all is well with your back, that is good news.
Take care of yourself
Hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design