MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Friday 24 October 2014

OLDIE FOR FRIDAY

Hi and welcome to my blog, all my very talented
friends, and visitors.

Thank you so much for all support of my blog,
I very much appreciate your time, as I know
time is precious to all of us.

Well it's Friday again and time to join Erika
 HERE with your Oldie for Friday, so why don't
you join in, it's just for fun, but a delightful way
to bring back your older creations for people to
see.
Here is mine for this Friday a shopping bag I
decorated.


This a shopping bag I bought in my local
library, and decorated with silk flowers and 
other bits from my stash.

Thank you again for your visit, and time.
Lots of crafty love. JENNY.


13 comments:

Michelle said...

WOW Jenny what a lovely idea and it looks so nice too. The silk flowers are gorgeous - have a lovely weekend - Michelle x

Hazel said...

Jenny I loved what you had done with your bag the first time I saw it and I still love it. Hazel xx

Rita said...

Jenny, your bag is so beautiful. I love what you've done. Hugs Rita xxx

Sarah said...

Beautiful and practical too Jenny. What a gorgeous tarted up shopper!! xx

aussie aNNie said...

This is just adorable Jenny so useful too, love the designed creation and of course the flower is delightful..thanks for the tip, why didn't I think of that??
.hope you have entered my candy which ends soon...
aNNie .xx

The Journey is the Start

Jean said...

Ah Jenny what a lovely way to pretty up a plain bag.
Jean x

Erika said...

Hi Jenny and thanks for joining me in sharing an oldie today. I love your bag....this is a great Christmas gift idea too especially as in Scotland now all shops have to charge for bags, thank you for sharing. I think some of my dies need to make an outing as I can feel some embellishing coming on!
I hope you have a lovely weekend, hugs and happy crafting,

Erika. x

Алексровер Анна said...

Wonderfully decorated bag! Shopping with this bag will bring good mood!)))

cuilliesocks said...

Beautiful bag Jenny, love the colour of the bag and the flowers are lovely, hugs Kate x

Marie-Louise said...

Love what you have done with this bag Jenny. Looks great and the bag was a lovely colour to begin with.

Patricia said...

Good evening Jenny,
Love your bag, did when I first saw it, still love it.
Hugs

Patricia xxx

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Jenny
Wow, makes my hessian shopping bags look very dull. Love the colour of the bag and you have decorated it beautifully.
Have a great weekend chuck.
Ang x

Mrs A. said...

The pansies look very striking against the blue of the bag. Hugs Mrs A.