MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Wednesday 15 October 2014

SNIPPETS BOX

Hi and welcome to my blog all my craft loving
friends , and visitors.
 I forgot to say welcome to my newest follower
in my last post, so a big warm welcome her, a bit
late I know, but better late than never as the saying
goes.
Thank you for choosing to follow me, and I do
hope you can pop by as often as you can.

Thank you also to all my lovely friends who
continually support my work.

Well you know when I make my boxes for the
8" cards, I have this amount left over that makes
a lovely little box that would hold a brooch or
earrings.
So hear is one I made a while ago, and have 
never shown.



Now this box board is white, so I coloured it
with Peacock DI.
The flower is made up from some old petals I
had hanging around.
The center piece is from a bracelet I bought at
Primark to take apart for such things as this and
bows.
The Leaves are coloured with Promarkers and
cut out with the Susan's garden Poinsettia Die.

Thank you again for your visit, and time.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges. 
http://pixiescraftyworkshop.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/pixies-snippets-playground-week-146.html 

24 comments:

Christine Harrop said...

This is a gorgeous little box Jennie and the colour is lovely. Fabulous flower! Hope you and Tony are well. uUgs Christine xx

Christine Harrop said...

Oops, I must still be asleep. I noticed the capital U in Hugs and intended to change it but obviously deleted the H instead. Time to go back to bed since I was awake half the night! C xx

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Jenny
Beautiful box and the flower is smashing all the more fab as its made from your bit box.
Have a great day.
Ang x

Алексровер Анна said...

Jenny, so pretty and gentle box! Great for little treasures! Love it's color!!!

Oksana said...

Such a pretty box in lovely colours Jenny! Love the centre embellishment too!xxxx

Michelle said...

Your work is so lovely - such gorgeous details and the colour of this box is lovely - Michelle x

Erika said...

Oooh Jenny these are just my colours, I love it. Great little box and a lovely gift idea.
Thanks for sharing, happy crafting, hugs Erika. x

Dr Sonia S V said...

WOW such a super pretty box Jenny

Hettie said...

This is gorgeous Jenny. Love the colour.
Hugs
xx

aussie aNNie said...

Adorable box Jenny, love this colour and your flower is gorgeous.xx
The Journey is the Start



Sarah said...

Such a beautiful colour Jenny and what a brilliant idea to take costume jewellery apart for crafty purposes!! xx

Liz said...

A beautiful box - gorgeous colour! x

Patricia Howarth said...

Evening Jenny, This is gorgeous !! I'm loving the colour and the manipulation you have got on the petals is fabulous.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

cuilliesocks said...

Hello Jenny, who gorgeous, I love your little box and such wonderful colours and embellishments, hugs Kate x

Jean said...

Oh Jenny this little box is so pretty. The colour is gorgeous, a beautiful gift idea.
Jean x

Kathleen said...

What a fabulous flower and a great choice of colour love it.

Kath x

Sue said...

Awww this is so pretty my lovely fairy godmother its a great idea for bits left over huggles Sue xxx

Jacee said...

How adorable Jenny, such a pretty colour and a lovely way to give a gift.
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Gerrie's kaarten said...

Hallo Jenny
Een schitterende doosje heb je gemaakt. Mooie kleur voor je bloem heb gebruikt en de kleur van papier is mooi
Fijne dag
Gerrie xx

Irene said...

Hello Jenny

A beautiful and stunning little box. I love the colour and gorgeous flower.

luv
irene
xxxx

Stamping With Bibiana said...

so very pretty, the colors are superb too. nice idea for old button or broken jewelry
hugs bibiana

Carole Z said...

Such a pretty box Jenny, love the colour, hugs Carole Z X

Sarn said...

GORGEOUS box and truly lovely colour xxx

Di said...

Oh what a pretty little box Jenny! Love it :)

Hugs

Di xx