MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Friday 31 October 2014

HALLOWEEN OLDIE FOR FRIDAY

Hi and welcome to my blog all my craft loving
friends, and visitors.

Thank you for your visit, and the wonderful comments you make on my work.

Today I have a Halloween Oldie for Friday.
So come on and join in the fun with Erika,
 it's just for fun, but a great way to bring
back and show your older creation.





I made this for Halloween 2012.
This is a 8"x8" size card.
The witch image is from Pink Gems, and 
coloured with Promarkers.
I added glitter glue to her hat, and around the image.

Thank you again for your time, and visit.
Lots of crafty love. 

18 comments:

Patricia said...

Another of you brilliant cards Jenny.
Great image and fantastic design

Patricia xx

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful card Jenny , beautiful style and lovely image and colours used.xx
aNNie The Journey is the Start

Hazel said...

Happy Halloween to you Jenny. A great oldie for today, lovely image and beautifully coloured.
Hazel x

Hettie said...

Great card Jenny. Such a cute witch.
Hugs
xx

Irene said...

Hello Jenny

A brilliant oldie. I love that her hat is over her eyes.

luv
irene
xxxx

Erika said...

Hi Jenny, my blog generator didn't work this morning, typical when you've got all organised!
Maybe it's 'cause it's Halloween?!
Great Halloween card and perfect colour combination.
Have a super weekend and thank you for joining me in sharing an oldie today.

Hugs Erika. x

Michelle said...

This is so lovely Jenny and I like how you have done something different with the halloween colours - the yellow and purple are fabulous - lovely inside and out - Michelle x

Carole Z said...

Happy Halloween! love this card, such a cute witch! Great colours too, hugs Carole Z X

cuilliesocks said...

WOW Jenny what a fab card, sweet image and wonderful colours and embellishments, hugs Kate x

Darnell said...

Happy Halloween to you, Jenny! Your fabulous card is classic and timeless and I love it!! Hugs, Darnell

Marie-Louise said...

Another gorgeous card Jenny and such fantastic colours.

Gerrie's kaarten said...

Hallo Jenny
Wat een schitterende Halloween kaart
Fijn weekend

Lieve groetjes Gerrie

Kathleen said...

This image really made me smile, love the black and gold ribbon and a fabulous overall card.

Kath x

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Jenny
Love your cute take on Halloween. Nice change from the mad and spooky lol!
Have a great weekend chuck.
Ang x

pam said...

Hi Jenny, love this fantastic Halloween card, beautiful image and colours.
pam

Sue said...

Hi Jenny:)) This is such a cute halloween card..Ollie has had fun with the trick or treaters tonight he's had so many cuddles and fussed over LOL lots of huggles Sue xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Алексровер Анна said...

Jenny, so nice little witch! Love the festive color combination!!!!

Christine Harrop said...

Such a cute Halloween witch Jenny. She's certainly not going to frighten too many people! Hugs Christine xx