MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Saturday 2 May 2015

BLUE AND PINK GRANDDAUGHTER BIRTHDAY CARD

Hi and welcome to all my very talented friends,
and visitors.
I am so sorry I didn't manage to comment yesterday, as I had visitors all day, and was so
tired after they left.

I do hope everyone is having a lovely Bank 
Holiday weekend.
The weather in my part of Kent is dull, but dry.
So I do hope it's a little bit better wherever you
may live, and you have some nice sunshine.

Today I have a card I made for my Daughter to
give her Granddaughter who is 6 in 8 days time.
I was looking for a image at Pink Gems web
and spotted this one which looks a lot like her.





This is a 8"x8" size card.
The image is a new one I have just bought. 
It's pre-coloured one from Pink Gem Designs.
You also get one to colour in too.
The papers are also a new buy, digi ones
 bought at the Pink Gem Design website, and a bargain.
I cut out lots of SB Parisian Accents for round
the edge of the card, and the corners.
 I used Spun Sugar DI around the oval shape, 
and the sentiment.
I used the long edge die to go round my oval shape to give it nice edge.

Thank you for your visit, and the wonderful
comments you make.
I so much appreciate everyone that you make.
Lots of crafty love. JENNY.

I would like to enter this into the following
challenges.
http://butterflyspotchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/29-butterflies.html
http://craftytimechallenges.blogspot.in/2015/05/may-with-sherri-baldy.html 
http://simplypapercraftsforalloccassions.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/challenge-3.html 
http://brownsugarchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2015/05/challenge-144-anything-goes.html 
http://cardsgalorechallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2015/05/anything-goes-for-may.html 

30 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Super awesome card and image Jenny. Pink Gems do have some fabulous images...your colours and inside are just gorgeous.xx{aNNie My Personal Blog}

Pamellia said...

Beautiful Jenny! I love the blue and pink together, they really work well on her dress. Beautiful borders and frame, so intricate! hugs :)

Jean said...

A lovely pretty card Jenny, I like the pink and blue colours together. Lovely die cut borders and the lace flowers are a pretty embellishment.
Jean x

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Jenny, Love it, love it, love it, and Faye will love it too, it is gorgeous.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Jenny. Oh wow, that is gorgeous. Lovely image, pretty colours, but I simply adore that border. It completes the look perfectly.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend, its raining here.
Happy crafting.
Love Sandra xxxx

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Jenny
Ooooh, so pretty. Bet Faye will love it. Nice and girlie for her.
Still can't get over you being a Great Grandma. Too young and fresh faced in your photo lol!
Have a great weekend.
Ang x

Christine Harrop said...

Oh Jenny this is so gorgeous! She is going to absolutely love this creation!!! Big hugs Christine xx

Mojca said...

Ohhhh this looks just so pretty! You coloured the image so beautifully! Hugs! Mojca

Sarah said...

Such a pretty blue and pink card Jenny and Faye is sure to love it. You must have taken ages die cutting all of those accents and gluing them on individually!! It's dull and cold here in Dorset...still it is a Bank HOliday so it was going to happen!! xx

Mrs A. said...

What an adorable image and I love how you have embellished the inside of the card too. Gorgeous colour combination. Thankyou for fluttering by # 29 . Hugs Mrs A.

Jacee said...

What lovely colours these are Jenny, so lovely together, and the sweet image, beautifully coloured, love how your framed it too.
Miserable day here today too, so cold we've put the central heating back on!!
Simply Paper Card Design

Carole Z said...

What a pretty image Jenny, I love the colours of the papers you've used and the lovely details around the edge with the dies, beautiful! Hugs Carole Z X

cuilliesocks said...

What a very pretty card, very girlie and I'm sure your Grand Daughter will love it, hugs Kate x

Marie-Louise said...

Absolutely gorgeous card Jenny. Unfortunately the weather here is cold, wet and very windy.

scrappymo! said...

This is very sweet, Jenny. Hard to think of you as a Great-Grandma! You look too young...

Very pretty card and I am sure she will love it!

scrappymo! said...

This is very sweet, Jenny. Hard to think of you as a Great-Grandma! You look too young...

Very pretty card and I am sure she will love it!

Hazel said...

Very pretty. Faye will love it. It our little Lauren's birthday this week, so I am off to get her card made. Hazel x

Liz said...

A gorgeous girlie card, Jenny I'm sure you great granddaughter will absolutely love it! xx

Michelle said...

Beautiful card inside and out as always Jenny - the colours are so pretty - this card will be loved - hope you are having a great weekend - Michelle x

Irene said...

A beautiful card Jenny, inside and out. I adore gingham paper and love your choice.
Lots of stunning die cuts, that must have taken ages. Faye will be so thrilled.
luv
irene
xxxx

Gerrie's kaarten said...

Hallo jenny
Lief kaartje heb je gemaakt
Op het moment kan ik geen kaartjes maken ik ben aan mijn schouder geopereerd 3 weken geleden nu mag ik paar maanden mijn arm niet overbelasten .maar ikprobeer wel op jou blog te kijken naar jou mooi cretie
Groetjes gerrie

Erika said...

Hi Jenny, love this card, the image is beautiful and so cute and the matching papers work so well.
I'm sure Faye will love it too.

Happy bank holiday Monday, hugs Erika. x

Erika said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Erika said...

Hi Jenny and a stunning card, love the image and the matching papers work wonderfully.
I am sure Faye will love it too.

Happy bank holiday Monday, hugs Erika. x

Erika said...

Having computer problems today Jenny!

cass said...

Very cute and sweet card. Thanks for joining us at Brown Sugar this week for our "Anything Goes" challenge

Jennifer_GlitterInMyHair said...

Aww, what a sweet, cute card for your granddaughter! She will love it!! Thanks for joining us at Simply Papercraft, good luck!
Jennifer, DT

Planetsusie said...

Oooh this really is lovely Jenny my little matey - I have just popped over having seen your name in our new Challenge!!! I am putting my DT hat on for this one in order to say I'm so pleased that you entered our first challenge at Crafty Time Challenges (use something new) this month, lots of luck to you.

Hugs Sue Pxxx DT

Jo said...

A lovely girly card, perfect for a 6 year old. Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Anything Goes Challenge. We hope you can join us again next month. Jo x

Anonymous said...

Thank you for joining us this week at
Crafty Time Challenge's
Hugggs Lori X x X