MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Tuesday 19 May 2015

THANK YOU CARD

Hi and welcome to all my very talented friends,
and any visitors.
Thank you so much for all your wonderful
comments you make.
I am truly honoured that you like what I create,
as there is so much talent out there in blog land.

Well as I mentioned before I won the 1st and 
7th Throwback Thursday Challenge.
For winning the 7th I received a lovely 
Memory Box daisy die from Bibiana, and
Memory Box so here is what I created with it.
A thank you card for you Bibiana.



This is a 6"x6" size card.
The Memory Box Die comes with stems, and
leaves which I cut off, and mounted just the 
flower part of the daisy on a double sided
sticky sheet, and then added some Cosmic 
Shimmer Iced Snow for my background.
I stamped the thank you on a piece of snippets
card, and it looked bit plain so I stamped the
flower border round it, but didn't have daisy
stamp so it's a pansy stamp.

Thank you again for your visit.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY. 

I would like to enter this into the following 
challenges.
http://pixiescraftyworkshop.blogspot.co.uk/2015/05/pixies-snippets-playground-week-177-and.htm
http://onestitchatatimechallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2015/05/challenge-237.html 


25 comments:

Christine Harrop said...

Congratulations on your win Jenny. A lovely thank you card which I'm sure will be appreciated. Hope all is well with you and yours. Hugs Christine xx

cuilliesocks said...

Congratulations Jenny, well done.
A very pretty card, lovely style, hugs Kate x

vic said...

Congratulations Jenny you put that die to great use your card is just beautiful! Thank you for your lovely comment I hope your keeping well
Hugs
Vic xx

Michelle said...

Lovely card Jenny - so pretty and intricate - love it - Michelle x

Sue said...

Absolutely stunning my lovely fairy godmother ..that die is gorgeous and you have made such a fab card!!! and congrats on winning as well..lots of huggles from the J household and sloppies from Olliebobs xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Sue xxxxxxxxxxx

Jean said...

A lovely pretty card Jenny. I love the way you used the MB die, and the daisies are lovely too.
Jean x

Hazel said...

Well done Jenny. A pretty way to use thus die. Hazel x

Jacee said...

Jenny, this is so adorably pretty, what a great design, lovely work!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

karenlotty said...

Congratulations Jenny She'll love the card and such a pretty way to create a background

Sarah said...

What a fabulous die and no one but you could make such a good job...you die cutting queen!!

Carole Z said...

What a beautiful card for Bibiana, I am sure she will be thrilled, fab prize - well done! Hugs Carole Z xx

Kathleen said...

Brilliant use of the die and love the colours, brilliant card.

Kath x

pam said...

Bibiana will love your beautiful card Jenny..
Congratulations on your win.
Hugs pam

Алексровер Анна said...

Jenny, my congratulations! !!! Love this shining card with lots of pink daisies! Looks so festive!!!!

aussie aNNie said...

Great card with the most gorgeous colours used...love the cute image. Congrats my friend.xx
{aNNie My Personal Blog}

Patricia Howarth said...

Morning Jenny, Congratulations to you, well deserved, and Bibiana will love your Thank You card, it is gorgeous.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Erika said...

That's a beautiful card Jenny, congratulations on your winnings.
Great colour combo too.

Hugs and happy crafting, Erika. x

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Jenny
Pinkilicious! Great use of your prize and I'm sure that Bibiana will be thrilled.
Best wishes.
Ang x

MaryH said...

First thing I saw as this beauty scrolled up was that wonderful shimmery glitter of the background. What a genius to use the pretty daisy die as you die to create a textural background. Loved the lacy doilies that framed your sweet thank you. Bibiana is just so fabulously talented herself. Don't get the chance to visit her as often as I'd like, but love her work. As I do yours! Congrats to you for winning a nice prize,but really, not surprised that you did! Bibiana will be thrilled to see how you used the lovely win. TFS & Hugs

Stamping With Bibiana said...

thank YOU! for playing with me at my # TBT challenge. What a unique way to use that die..OMG!!! maybe you need to show the die cut, because you are innovating here with using the partial flower! just lovely,I am glad that you are enjoying it and thank you for the wonderful card!
Big hugs from California
Bibiana

KT Fit Kitty said...

Wow, this is so pretty! Congratulations on your wins! What a wonderful prize and you've certainly put it to good use in a creative way! I love the pink and the glitter - two of my favourite things! Gorgeous card - inside and out!

Di said...

Really pretty card Jenny! I love how you snipped the stems from the daisies - more than one way to use a die!

Hugs

Di xx

Sall said...

Beautiful and elegant, gorgeous especially the sparkles. Thank you for taking the time and sharing your creativity with us at OSAAT this fortnight, I hope you have enjoyed playing along as much as we have enjoyed seeing your talent. Love 'n' hugs Sall OSAAT DT.

scrappymo! said...

This looks so pretty.
Congratulations on winning this lovely die...You are a lucky girl indeed as I think this will be very versatile!

scrappymo! said...

This looks so pretty.
Congratulations on winning this lovely die...You are a lucky girl indeed as I think this will be very versatile!