MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Friday 1 May 2015

OLDIE FOR FRIDAY

Hi and welcome to all my very talented friends,
and visitors.
May I welcome my newest follower, and
THANK YOU so much for choosing to follow
me.
I hope to see you visit as often as your time 
allows.

Well another week nearly gone, and it's time to
share your Oldie for Friday with ERIKA HERE
It's all for a bit of fun, but a delightful way to
show your older creations.
It doesn't have to be a card, it can be anything
you have made, and posted on your blog.
So please try and join us, just visit Erika's blog, 
and make a comment, so she knows to visit 
you in return.
So here is mine for this week.





This is a 8"x8" size card.
The image is a Mo Manning one coloured with 
Promarkers, and Flexmarkers.
To be honest I can't remember the make of the
papers, and looking at that star shaped inside,
 for the life of me I can't remember how I did
that.
Maybe it will come to me if I look at it long
enough.

Thank you for your visit, and the wonderful
comments you make.
I do hope you all have a wonderful Bank 
Holiday weekend.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.

22 comments:

Sarah said...

*chuckle* do you think if "I" look at it long enough I will figure out how you did it!!? I doubt it, your fabulous die cutting and layering always amazes me!! It's brilliant Jenny and I love the buttons, bet David loved it too!! xx

Patricia Howarth said...

Morning Jenny, I too, had a little chuckle at your write-up, I would be exactly the same, my memory is absolutely terrible !!
Your card is lovely, ideal for a bloke, I bet your Son loved it.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Patricia Howarth said...

Morning Jenny, I too, had a little chuckle at your write-up, I would be exactly the same, my memory is absolutely terrible !!
Your card is lovely, ideal for a bloke, I bet your Son loved it.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Erika said...

Morning, Jenny and thank you for joining me in sharing an oldie today, l LOVE your DIY man card, just perfect. The image is fab and I love all the embellishments too.
Have a super weekend, hugs Erika. x

cuilliesocks said...

Brilliant card Jenny, it's a fab image and just perfect for a DIY guy, hugs Kate x

Pamellia said...

This is fabulous Jenny! I love the theme for a masculine card and those little 3d tools are totally terrific!! Such a fun card! hugs :)

aussie aNNie said...

I remember this one Jenny. Fabulous creation with gorgeous colours chosen...enjoy your weekend .xx
{aNNie My Personal Blog}

Patricia said...

Hi, Jenny, remember this. Great then and still great today.
Patricia x

Hazel said...

I remember this "oldie". It was a goodie then and still is. Hazel x

Sue said...

I remember this my wonderful fairy godmother it's a fab card. Have a wonderful bank holiday weekend lots of huggles from the J household xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Sue xxxxxxxxxxx

LesleyG said...

wonderful card, and fab colouring in, and totally empathise with the memory thing, just shows how clever you were ;) xxx

PharmacyMichele said...

Great card-perfect image for a mans card.

Michele

Kathleen said...

Love this fabulous male card.

Kath x

pam said...

Fantastic male oldie Jenny! fabulous image and layout..
Could the star shape be corners from a square frame? ..
Hugs Pam

Carol said...

A fabulous oldie Jenny, great one for the males. Carol x

Liz said...

Oh, Jenny, this is just fabulous! Love the design and those little tools are just perfect! xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

What a brilliant card Jenny, wonderful design
Kevin xx

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Jenny
I do remember seeing this or certainly one with the handyman.
If I don't write things down, its gone in a flash lol!
Super card.
Have a great weekend.
Ang x

Carole Z said...

HI Jenny, I remember this one first time - what a fab card and a great one to share again, hugs Carole Z X

Jacee said...

Fabulous 'man' card Jenny, a great design!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

scrappymo! said...

Fabulous image and a great masculine card!

scrappymo! said...

Fabulous image and a great masculine card!