MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Thursday 14 May 2015

THROWBACK THURSDAY CHALLENGE NO 9

Hi and welcome to all my friends that love to
craft, and any visitors that may drop by.

Well it's Thursday and time to join in the 
Throwback Thursday Challenge, with Bibiana.
 The theme this month is Mum or made 
backgrounds, but it is not compulsory, as you 
can enter anything you have posted before.

                                  This is my original post.
                               HERE

Now for today's post, and my entry into this
wonderful challenge.




This is a 7"x7" size card.
I used JustRite Stamps to make my background,
with DI.
The stamped owls and tree were coloured with
Promarkers.
I won the very 1st challenge along with a few
others, and then I won the 7th challenge, and
after winning both times I really had a very 
lucky streak, and won quite a few challenges.
So I am always delighted to enter this.

Thank you for your visit, and time.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.

I would like to enter this into the following 
challenge. 
http://stampingwithbibiana.blogspot.co.uk/2015/05/throwback-thursday-challenge-9.html 

18 comments:

Patricia said...

Good morning Jenny,
Another of your wonderful cards, love the Owl and all your embellishments.
Patricia x

Liz said...

WOW, Jenny! A gorgeous card with so much detail. Love all the owls. xx

Erika said...

Hi Jenny, ooooh I need to think about this one!
Made backgrounds, mmmm.
Great card, love how you've stamped the background, just a perfect backdrop for your wee owls.
Have a super crafty day, hugs Erika. x

Pamellia said...

What a fun card Jenny! Amazing background, love the fern leaves, they are such a great match to your 3d filigree ferns! Your owls are just amazing, love the added glitter! hugs :)

Planetsusie said...

Oooh matey - I remembered this from your first posting and I really did love it. I think owls are amazing to start with but the colours you used are just perfect for them all. Just checked and I realise Sue J had this for her birthday - lucky girl!!! This is just fabulous!

Lots of big hugs to you and Tony

Sue Pxxx (the maestro and Pidgy of course)

Stamping With Bibiana said...

Hey jenny: thanks for joining me at my TBT challenge #9!!! wow this background is very very pretty! and for the owls... I just love them, the colors chosen are great!
I really like d that bckgd!!!
thanks my friend for showing this card, that to me is new!
hugs bibiana

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Jenny, Good Luck for the Challenge. I love this card, owls are gorgeous and the stamping is fabulous,I love it.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Twinks Stamping said...

WOW what a gorgeously warm looking card. Love the owls and your choice of colours. Your cards are just fabulous, especially love the way you finish them off by doing the insides. Have a great evening xxxx Jan

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Jenny
Spooky again, I'm looking at yours, while your looking at mine hahaha!
Love the owls and the autumn shades. Its no wonder you win all these challenges, you make brilliant cards Mrs L.
The blonde brownie thing would go down a treat at the minute. . . . . . . .ummmmmmmm!
Take care
Ang x

Kim said...

gorgeous card Jenny, love the owl and your layout is fab!
Kim x

Алексровер Анна said...

Jenny, wonderful card with owls! So wize bird!) love the autumn palette of your card!

pam said...

Beautiful Owls on your gorgeous creations , love all your details.
hugs Pamx

karenlotty said...

Love the colours sand Mr Owl looks very at home amongst the fern embellishments Great card for any owl lover

newfiecrafter(Marilyn) said...

Beautiful card love the background colors and those owls

Jacee said...

I'm loving this one Jenny, what fabulous colours and papers, wonderful design, love it!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Jenny what a wonderful owl card, your colours and design are just fab, love it all, hugs Kate x

Carole Z said...

Lovely card Jenny, love the colours and design, hugs Carole Z X

Centellazul said...

Woww jeny hermosa tu tarjeta!!!