MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Monday 18 May 2015

FAYE WITH FLOWERS

Hi and welcome to all my craft loving friends, 
and visitors.
I do hope you have had a wonderful weekend.

I went to my Great Granddaughter's party yesterday, as she was away with her parents 
last week so the party was held this week.
Oh it was lovely to see all the young girls 
dancing and enjoying themselves.
Just wish I still had their energy. lol.

Today I have a card I created specially for 
the challenge at the Pink Gem challenge blog.
The challenge wants to see more than one fold,
so this is what I created.


This is the card open.


The image is from the Pink Gem Website, and
is a pr-coloured image, called Faye with Flowers.
 The papers are a freebie digi download, but
sorry I can't remember where, it may have been
from a craft magazine on line.
I added some pink stickles to the center of the
flowers, and lace stickles to the hem, and the
sleeve of her dress.
All other items from my stash to match.
The bright pink card was from my snippets box,
so I'm off to the playground to join in with my
playmates at the snippets challenge.

Thank you for your visit, time, and the 
wonderful comments you make.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY. 

I would like to enter this into the following
challenges.
http://pinkgemchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2015/05/challenge-144-more-than-one-fold.html 
http://pixiescraftyworkshop.blogspot.co.uk/2015/05/pixies-snippets-playground-week-177-and.html 

27 comments:

JJ said...

Morning Jenny,

Gorgeous card, perfect for any little girl, love the colour combination too.

Love & Hugs

Jacquie J xxx
http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

Sarah said...

Hi Jenny, what a fabulous fold for a start, not a shape that I am familiar with but I'm definitely going to try it!! All the Pink Gem characters are lovely, particularly the girlie ones. Love the perfectly coordinated ribbon too, a perfect match for the paper!! As for dancing, I bought myself a teach yourself ballroom dvd and even though Martin won't be encouraged to join in I can often be found gliding around the house, it's great fun!! xx

Patricia Howarth said...

Morning Jenny, This is gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous, I'm loving the image and the colours are very pretty, and a very effective folded card.
I'm glad you had a lovely time with your Great Granddaughter, I can't remember the last time I danced and I've always loved dancing, but my hubby doesn't dance, ohhhhh I'm feeling really nostalgic now hahahaha. Sarah we should get together haha.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Nannieflash said...

Gorgeous use of one of our PG images and I love the card design to. Thanks for joining us at PG, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxx

Michelle said...

Beautiful card Jenny - love the whole design and incredible colours. Sounds like your Grandaughters party was fun and I hope she has a wonderful birthday - Michelle x

Sarn said...

What a brilliant card shape . . .LOVE it. Glad you enjoyed your GD's party! xxx

Twinks Stamping said...

Truly beautiful card Jenny, you are soooo talented. Love the colours and the card design. Just love it! xxxx Jan

Pop's Cards said...

Stunning sweetie, gorgeous colours, hugs Pops x

Di said...

Fabulous card Jenny - I do love the fold you used! And the card look equally good either open or tied closed with that lovely ribbon!

Hugs

Di xx

Erika said...

Hi Jenny, a beautiful folding card, love how it opens up too. Great colours and very cute image.

Happy crafting, hugs Erika.

aussie aNNie said...

A very pretty creation and gorgeous colours used ..
{aNNie My Personal Blog}

Pamellia said...

This is gorgeous Jenny!! I am loving your colour palette, it reminds me of the cotton candy booth at the fair, which is perfect for a young girly card! Love the fancy folding and fun angles too! hugs :)

Jo said...

Lovely card Jenny.....a perfect girly card!
Jo x

MaryH said...

A stunning fold! So admire this one, Jenny. It's a darling image, the kind you seem to choose so well. Beautifully colored. You amaze me with the ability to make the inside just as pretty & inviting as is the front. Just begs to be opened for more enjoyment. TFS & HUgs

KT Fit Kitty said...

Aw, this is so adorable! I love how it opens up! What a sweet image!

Patricia said...

Perfect card for a little girl, love it
Patricia x

Jacee said...

She is a sweetie Jenny, I love the colours, so pretty, a really smashing card, love it!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Carole Z said...

What a beautiful card Jenny, such a sweet image & I love the fold, glad you had a good time at your granddaughter's party, hugs Carole Z x

Jean said...

Such a pretty card, and an interesting fold. You have used a really sweet image and some pretty papers.
Jean x

cuilliesocks said...

Beautifully stlyed card Jenny, sweet image and wonderful colouring, hugs Kate x

PharmacyMichele said...

Gorgeous card-unusual fold & lovely colours.

Michele

pam said...

Beautiful card design Jenny, gorgeous image and love the fold..what lovely colours!.
Glad you had a wonderful time yesterday.
Hugs Pam

Hettie said...

What a beautiful card Jenny. Love that shade of green. I am sure she loved it.
Hugs
xx

karenlotty said...

Love the unusual fold Great colours for a young girl Glad you enjoyed the party

Carol L said...

What a sweet little card, so perfect with all those extra folds! Simply adorable :)

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Jenny, I like the image the design and the colours
Kevin xx

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Jenny
This is so lovely. Love the folds you have used to make this delightful card.
I just wish I had some energy full stop lol!
Best wishes.
Ang x