MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Friday 8 May 2015

OLDIE FOR FRIDAY

Hi and welcome to my part of blog land, all my
very talented friends, and visitors.
I do hope everyone is keeping well, and your 
weather is smiling at you.
I didn't think I was going to be able to post today,
as my internet is playing up, but fingers crossed,
and all that.

Well it's Friday again, and time to share your 
Oldie for Friday with ERIKA  HERE.
It's all just for fun, but a super way to bring back,
and show your older creations you have posted
before, and it doesn't have to be a card, it can be
anything you have posted on your blog before. 

So here is mine for this week a Wedding Card,
and Box.




This is a 8"x8" size card, and box I made to fit.
I used Centura Pearl White card.
The embossing folder came with my 
eBosser machine so I don't know the name.
The horse shoes were created with a Glitter 
Girls embossing board.
Carnations from WOC.
Pearly flowers from my stash.

Thank you for you visit, and the wonderful
comments you make.
They are all very much appreciated.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.


20 comments:

Pamellia said...

Wow Jenny, you make to most beautiful wedding cards I've even seen!! This is just so elegant and decadent!! The monochromatic theme works so well, especially with the whites and ivories! I just love all the added bling, stunning my friend! hugs :)

aussie aNNie said...

Stunning Superb and delightful creation..xx
{aNNie My Personal Blog}

Patricia said...

Absolutely beautiful card Jenny, love it.
Oh! memories Glitter Girl Boards ...... mine are all stored somewhere in the Garage.
Have a great day
Patricia xxx

Hettie said...

This is gorgeous Jenny. Love the embellies you have used.
Hugs
xx

Sarah said...

This is lovely Jenny and the woven ribbon looks amazing. Funny that you should mention the GG embossing board I was only wondering what happened to the Glittler Girls the other day...any idea? xx

Erika said...

Hi Jenny, thank you for joining me in sharing an oldie today. I love your wedding card, it is just perfect for the occasion. Great use of dies.
Have a super weekend, hugs Erika. x

Sue said...

Hi my wonderful fairy godmother! what a stunning card hope you have a great weekend lots of huggles from the J household xxxxxxxxxxxSue xxxxxxxxxx

Hazel said...

A beautiful wedding card, a lovely keep sake too. Congratulations ?Jenny on winning that fabulous fir on Sues blog. Hazel x

Jacee said...

This is a wonderful wedding card Jenny, and what a fabulous design on the inside too, lovely!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Carol said...

A beautiful elegant wedding card Jenny, love it. Carol x

pam said...

Beautiful oldie wedding card Jenny, love the design.
Wonderful keepsake.
Pam x

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Jenny, your "Oldie" is gorgeous, beautiful design and the dies are beautiful, I love it, hugs Kate x

MaryH said...

This is just so stunningly elegant, outside & inside. Brilliant idea to use the lovely horseshoes for a wedding ensemble, and the EF is so very pretty too. The diecut worked splendidly with the horseshoes. Loved the pretty lacey interior doilies. Your cards are just masterpieces! TFS & Hugs. Happy Mother's Day.

Liz said...

This is just beautiful, Jenny. A fabulous keepsake for the happy couple. xx

Irene said...

Another beautty Jenny, so elegant. I especially love the horse shoes and embossing.

luv
irene
cccc

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Jenny, A gorgeous Wedding card and box, complemented by your beautiful ribbon weaving, absolutely gorgeous.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Jenny, A gorgeous Wedding card and box, complemented by your beautiful ribbon weaving, absolutely gorgeous.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Jenny
Glitter Girls, there's a blast from the past lol!
Divine wedding card chuck. Love the plaited ribbon.
Thank you for your lovely comments.
Best wishes.
Ang x

vic said...

Hello lovely lady wow! This is just beautiful you are super talented, this must of took you ages to make its just gorgeous Jenny! Love all the layers and embossing I can't stop looking at this :) well done this is seriously stunning !
Have a lovely day
Hugs
Vic x

karenlotty said...

What a brilliant oldie I wish my oldies were as pretty